Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*edit meh

http://www.prisonexp.org/

grab your pop corn. top comment with 3 gold for live feeds. the one i was watching on t.v. ended when the reporter said the police are coming, they just drew their guns.

*edit they don’t know how right they are screaming this is what democracy looks like.
    mob mentality is scary as ****…

*edit, 2 much info to digest.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Live feeders phone stolen *LAAAUGHING* End transcript

(sit aware)
    Edit: Turns out he wasn’t knocked out – the dude who stole his phone just waited until _____ let his guard down, then quicked snatched the phone and ran.

~~~The irony.. Now the guy has to file a police report.

probably changed sides 2. *giggle

Why you running?
    I phone 6
    Whered you get it?
    Some $%^#@

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

live feeds disabled. lots of looting. lots of fires. if the net goes down as an excuse to curb violence and **** on free speech i wish you all the best and hope to see you on the flip side. *edit, also…if net going down… red flag… stay sharp… thats our communications…

*munch munch munch*

2:05 am EST 10-15 people looting a toys-r-us

12:10 am EST retreating from toys-r-us

12:11 am EST 20 suspects fleeing from walgreens

12:12 am EST Dollar general about to get re-broken into

12:14 am EST Shots fired at _____

12:16 am EST 10-12 looters re-entered beauty supply

12:18 am EST 10000 Lawrence* multiple suspects in custody

12:19 am EST Shutting down ** street

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Things will need to get way worse like total rioting in every city before they before anything happens.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

over tired, over clocked.

mob mentality is contagious, so it wouldnt surprise me at all if it did spread and get to that point.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I watched the announcement last night and then for a couple hours more after that, and it was clear that the crowd had no interest at all in hearing any of the evidence which I thought was well presented overall. That some of the “witnesses” with the most outlandish versions perjured themselves meant nothing. Theirs was the version that the protestors wanted to hear. We all filter reality through our own lenses and that’s OK, but it is not OK to use something like this as an excuse to riot, burn, and loot. The cultural divide is vast and has been made worse by ‘Bams and Holder. “Bams was clearly unhappy with the verdict and it will only be taken as more encouragement by the wrong elements. I hold him and Holder partly responsible for what happened last night in that they took sides early on last August which only served to cement the perception that Officer Wilson was guilty of murder. I understand Michael Brown’s family want to think of him as completely blameless. Most parents would, and they did repeatedly appeal for calm which was great, but it was too little too late.

What happened last night has happened before and so it was not an anomaly. In various threads here there have been discussions of neighborhoods and communities working together for mutual aid and support come SHTF. The larger the setting the more difficult that becomes but what we saw last night all but guarantees our urban areas will quickly descend into war zones in which fires will rage unchecked and violence is instigated simply for the sake of violence.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

For a few donuts more they could have had a court trial on national tv. I don’t think a grand jury is actually a jury. If it was Zimmerman should have been let go. They went out of their way to indict him. In fact you could look at the Brown case and call it payback.

* My point being this is a political race war that has worked its way up from the bottom. Thousands of whites (men and women) have been killed by racist blacks who want special treatment and promote anti gun laws to disarm whites. Only the cops get protection from liberal thugs. Same case on the street white guy defends himself, he goes to jail for murder, most of the time. The libs have corrupted almost everybody and everything to the point the blacks will burn the US down to get what they want.

Burn This ***** Down…. speaks for itself.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

KOS; I watched with interest the Stanford experiment that you provided the link to. At about the same time frame(1971) a high school teacher in the Midwest conducted a similar experiment with their high school class. I only know of this experiment because a friend of mine was in the class. The teacher stated that it was a fact that Blue-eyed people were dumb, stupid, and should not be allowed to participate in class activities as NORMAL people were. I don’t know if the students were told that it was an experiment or not. Within a day of the start of this statement, my friends grades went from B’s and C’s to D’s and F’s ( she was one of the Blue-eyed students). Although she had been a popular student,she was ostracised from activities, not only by fellow classmates, but by the student body. She no longer recieved phone calls from her non-blue-eyed classmates, not invited to go shopping etc,etc,etc. She became withdrawn, rebelious, and resentful. I do not know how long the experiment went for but I do know that it affected my friend for the rest of her high-school career.

blue-eyed

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*nods

people in power know exactly how other people work. when they talk about gun control, they know exactly what people are going to do, buy more guns.

when they get on the t.v…. and say what they say… they know exactly what is going to happen, it is predictable… ppl will say i am nuts for pointing this out… this very small fire has the potential to spread vastly… the problem is not going to get better, because we have not changed the underlying issues… poverty… they disbanded the cops there before, and now the new ones are just like the old…

and to leos reading… i absolutely would have dropped the kid 2… he was close enough to stick the cop, nough said.

to the people on the other side of the fence of that argument, i get the anger… but anger makes people stupid, even the very brightest of them. and you can’t have a rational conversation if your so pissed off that your ready to “burn it down”.

the story on the mainstream media, is going to make it worse… there is no peacefull solution to this dilema, it has to run its course like a thunderstorm.

trying to deflect, whats going on is only going to piss people off. and the next time there is a shooting, doesnt matter who is in the right, or where it is, it is going to be a domino effect.

watch… we are dealing with people who can think ten years ahead. its no secret that war stratagie works like that… they can even predict casualty rates…human behavior is predictable.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Kos…. If it was a black cop dropping a very big white kid blacks would have called it polar bear hunting. The hunting hypothesis is the scenario that works for me. Extremely aggressive approach, by cop, predictible results. But the cop followed the law. Whatever law that was in his mind that day, you could say. The details seem a little foggy. The rest is politics. There is a large and growing antifascism movement in the US. It would be nice to think all these people are marching against that rather than white racism. But with Obama as President I doubt it will happen. They march for Brown America and power to the Libs. They were organized and waiting for this opportunity.

(run hide duck cover) the war has started

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.