Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Survivalist

Hello, I just recently purchased the SHTF Survival Bootcamp and reading through it, I can definitely say that the knowledge and experiences inside is really worth more than gold and other prepper items. I really value it very much.

I also would like to make a suggestion: Would it be okay if you could release an audiobook version for us who learn well through listening, and so that we can also listen to it in our cars and everywhere we go?

That would really be great and we folks would really really appreciate that

Thank you to Selco and the entire staff for all that you do.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Profile photo of Mike Mike.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Great suggestion. I second that. I travel a 5-hour round trip twice each month (sometimes 3-4 times per month on occasion), and that would be a great way to keep alert and also learn something highly useful at the same time. Personally, I retain much better when either hearing or watching, compared to reading.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks!

Actually it is interesting idea, and something to look into.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The audio files from the “One Year in Hell” could easily be compiled and packaged as an initial starter set as such.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.