Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt also one thing that many do not understand is that the white Cubans which are the ones in Miami are from English, Spanish, and other European. For example my mother’s side her father came to Cuba from Spain at the age of 18. On my mother’s side also her mother or my great grandmother was french born.

On my father’s side his grandmother was English. The English and Spaniards killed all the Native Cubans on the island. So there was no real Cubans left.

The blacks were imported from Haiti to cut the sugar cane that the Cubans didn’t want to do that work and some stayed there.

When Castro took power many of the white business owners left to Miami. so almost all Cubans in Miami were business people.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Tolik,

We should NOT want a revolution, for it will lead to anarchy.  Instead, we should call and work for a restoration of our Constitutional Republic. Once that is done, we can turn our attention to correcting the problems at the State, County, and local levels.

If we are fortunate to live in a county that supports the Constitution,  we will have an ally to insure that the servants of that county obey and enforce the Constitution. If they don’t then we execute then and move on.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime is right that the most important thing we all need to do is to restore the Constitutional Republic which is the heart of this Nation and is why we have the freedoms we in joy.

I am for limited power to the federal government and more power to the states.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

A constitutional republic is what we want but unfortunately I believe we are past the phone call and letter stage. Our gov no longer listens to the people. Their words are only a dance they do when election time gets close. There has been too much comprises for too long. There have been to many deals made of you sign my bill and I will make sure you get your earmark funds and so on. Everyone in every party owes someone else a favor. I hate to say it but I think the only way we will ever see a constitutional republic again is if there is a civil war and the current government is removed from office and we get new blood with a fresh start in office. We the people have no leverage left to make our government conform to our wishes. We are fed our candidates and forced to vote for the lesser of two evils, knowing full well we are replacing one snake with another. Our current government will not give up their places willingly so there is only one way. We either revolt or we are doomed.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt76 I think some type of revolt will come. What will happen is a financial collapse which then will bring a revolt or some type of civil war. That is what will happen. The people are divided but many will come together when there is a collapse and will be bad as hell because of the collapse and the lose of the value of the dollar.

The outcome will be unknown. Hope that it will be a Constitutional Republic! and if it is we need to make sure the constitution is clearer of the peoples rights so no future problem even happens again. I want the 2nd Amendment to read clear that we the people have all the rights to own arms.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

After SHTF I’m sure everyone will have a deep and personal understanding of the need for the 2nd amendment. Experience will have destroyed all the propaganda. It won’t take liberals long to see it when democracy doesn’t stop raiders from having their way with them and their families.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, I agree with you on this. I just think that for our kids and there kids we have to make it very clear to not mess with the 2nd Amendment anymore. You know that the liberals are trying to read it in another language and find holes in it. I am tired of them doing that with the 2nd and the first Amendment.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

You know what happens when you poke a bee hive too many times? You get swarmed and stung. The gov is pushing lots of buttons right now. If we collapse or they keep pushing buttons it will be very clear to them how we feel about the 2nd. People on both sides are getting tired of all the games.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt76 yes I know! It’s I just get’s me so mad at all the states passing laws on gun control that are not constitutional.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I hear ya brother.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Fellow Patriots,

We must stay focused on principles as opposed to emotional issues. After reading the entire series of posts, I harken back to Tolik’s remarks about Nazi’s. I am in total agreement with Tsar Alexander in that I too find Tolik’s remarks disturbing.  Anyone who can find anything positive in the Nazi “solution” which was gas chambers and genocide, raises major alarms for me.  While I am adamantly pro American, I will not tolerate any suggestion that genocide, gas chambers, or other such “solutions” are acceptable in any way whatsoever.  If our movement to restore our Constitutional Republic is to be both valid and successful, we MUST adhere to the principles contained in our Declaration of Independence and our  ORIGINAL Constitution. (An argument can be made that the criminals in government have perverted our original constitution through corruption, extortion, and other illegal/satanic devices.)

So I say to Tolik, while I do agree that the criminals in government must be punished, it MUST be done in accordance with our original Constitution, or it will be no better than what we seek to destroy, that being the unconstitutional and unlawful government who wants to enslave us all.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, This is one of the reasons that we the people need to stand together for the Constitution and freedom for all. If we don’t all stand together at the end there maybe a new government that will take away all of our freedoms.

History tells us that this has happen and may happen here. In Cuba before Castro there were many dictators which is why there was a revolution and Castro got in power because the people wanted change!

The Cuban people thought Castro was a good man that would bring freedoms for the people. But the people got something much worse then the dictators before. He is still in power with his brother. I came at age 4 and I am 56. He has been in power for more the 56 years. Cuba revolution got the people a Communist Dictatorship!

So we need to learn from what can happen in a revolution, that we may take out the bad government but be careful that what we put in new is the right government and not a dictatorship or Communist.

I know by the comments that Tolik believe strongly in God. He has many reasons why he is mad as hell and I do understand him and I am in agreement with 99% of everything he says and posts. What I want to make clear to Tolik is we will be stronger if we all stand together.

We need to stand strong together for the Constitution and for Freedoms for all. If we do we will win! Tolik what the Communist love is for all of us to be divided because they know this will help them win.

Stand together and we will win evil. God Bless all of us.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom,

good info, thanks. For me, I refrain from using the word revolution as like you, I know it can lead to unintended and unwanted consequences.  Whenever I speak of taking our country back, I use the word restoration as that is what we need, to restore our Constitutional Republic as it was intended.  Because our Founders were God fearing men, they said our government was intended for a religious and a moral people, and that it is wholly inadequate for any other type of people. This means that corruption must be ended before we can truly restore our country for as long as criminals control the government (and media, and banks and NGO’s) we will be unable to restore our Republic. That requires us to find a way to arrest, convict and punish every criminal in every office, plus make it so painful to commit crimes in office that no one would even consider committing crimes while in office.  For me, that means any elected serpent convicted of a felony (by an honest court or a people’s court) be executed for treason.

If all we do is to continue to allow the fellow criminals to slap the wrists of their buddies who commit crimes, nothing will ever change unless it would be to get worse.  We must return our country to belief in and following God, make the job of holding office a true service (meaning low pay, no benefits, no retirement, and no lobbying jobs afterwards), make execution the penalty for committing a felony while in office, and give the people a simple mechanism to overrule stupid laws like NDAA, anchor babies, and more, then we can have a chance to restore our country.

I pray God leads us to find that way.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Ghost Prime, the same goes for me. When I hear the word revolution I think of Communism. So yes it is a bad word. It was not a bad word when the founding father used it but others have made it into a bad word.

I think that right now there is no Republic left. So you are right that we need to restore the Republic. My son was hearing me singing very low without me even knowing that I was singing it today(God Bless America) and he says to me, Dad you know what you are singing and I told him that I didn’t even know till he said something tome.

Then I asked him, do you sing God Bless America at school? He said yes dad everyday in the morning. He goes to a Catholic school, I work hard to pay for his schooling so it made my day!

When I was 5 years old and went to public schools not aloud to speak Spanish, only English! I never found that to be a problem. I am in America so I need to speak in English. Now you can do what ever you want, this is were the problem starts. The Constitution needs to be learned in schools. They have stopped singing God Bless America in many public schools because they do not like that it has the word God in it.

All of this thing need to be restored.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.