Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, If Texas does drop out the other states will have to drop out fast before everyone leaves to Texas! I know that I would leave Florida if Texas drop out. Be moving to Texas brother.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Me too !!! I have a few relatives in TX .

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

Seems like the entire southern half of America will fall off, though the Southwest (now an extension of Mexico) for different reasons than the Southeast (Dixie).

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

The vampires of DC can’t allow that, and of course would attack, but not only would they face the separating states… but fierce resistance in states they thought they had control of, like here in NY. No need for me to head South to help out!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I don’t see any state leaving until its bordering states have already made some back room deal to follow suite. Texas would be a huge blow if they left the union. One of the biggest problems Texas has with seceding is that it would wind up with a war on many fronts. Don’t even doubt for a second that Mexico wouldn’t try to immediately take Texas back if we left and with a strong latino population scattered across the whole state it would be a very bloody battle. Then of course we would also be fighting the US gov at the same time. I could even see the US arming Mexico in that battle. The other problem is that most of the states that would help Texas are in the south as well and also have a large cross section of latinos because of migrant field workers and construction hands. So many of those states would have a battle of their own to fight. Then of course, believe it or not, there are liberals in Texas. We might have to deal with them as well. Now don’t get me wrong there are LOTS of great people here that would fight tooth and nail but I don’t think many people realize just how bloody this battle would be. I have heard countless people say they would move to Texas if we were to secede but think about this for a minute. You have a war about to be raging. You’re not sure who you can trust so you shut your boarders down. How are out of staters going to get here? If they didn’t close the boarders where would we house all of the folks flooding in. I’m not saying it can’t happen but I wouldn’t hold your breath. It would take more courage and wisdom than our current state officials have.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt,

I doubt States will end up fighting the Feds. States will not pull away until the Fed is exhausted and will be the cause of breaking up. The military might try to unify resources for it’s own purposes and that could unfold in a lot of different ways.

Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

Tolik,

Davy Crockett said it best; “You can all go to hell.  I’m going to Texas!”

I’m already here.  Sadly the Dems are trying to turn this state blue.  If amnesty passes, we are all screwed.  Houston is already blue, Austin is blue and San Antonio is blue.  If all the illegals now become voting citizens, we might as well hunker down and wait for the eruption.  Texas will turn blue and then there is nothing stopping these progs from forming their utopian cesspool that leads to ultra rich and ultra poor.

They want us to be slaves to them.  Texas is the last hope.  I’m ready to secede from the union and start anew.  That sentiment is growing down here and it grows by the day.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

The Republic of Texas.

One of the many sites but this one is better developed.

Robin

http://texasrepublic.info/proclamation/

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik, it would definitely be interesting to see what would happen if the Fed was exhausted and collapsed. I think they would all head souh. The unions have destroyed industry in the north and because of all the bureaucracy you have to wade through to do business in union states many manufacturers that are still in the US have moved south. Most of the oil refining for the nation happens on the Gulf Coast. The ports in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi are also major trade points. We have a majority of the natural resources and best growing climates as well. This is what the first Civil War was all about, gaining control of commodities. If the economy falls apart you can guarantee they will head here to try and rebuild.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Another interesting thing is political pressure , it would be interesting to see the international reaction if the Texas Republic sent a representative to the UN , just like any other country does that is trying to break away from another . It would be funny as hell if the US had economic sanctions slapped down on it from China if they tried to use violence to regain . I know how that sounds , but in every civil war in a developed country , other nations always got involved , either directly or indirectly . This should be done immediately before a vote is made , so when the vote is made to drop out , your allies can react quickly by officially recognizing the new nation , this puts very serious pressure on the US govt. to not try to use force from the get go . Be funny , Texas airfields , full of both F-16’s and Russian donated MIgs lol . or like in the first revolution , French donated fighters . Who knows , but thinking in terms of international support of some kind should be part of the plan . Not as simple for the Government when all eyes are on them .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here in Miami do not put all Latins together! Cubans are more into the Tea Party, Rubio, Ted Cruz. We do have many Latins from South America that are blue here. The Cubans here do not like what is happening. So if Texas goes you will see a war in South Florida were the Cubans will go at it with many of the South Americans.

All I can say is the South Americans better get ready because I do not know of any Cuban here that is not armed and ready. If you go to any of the gun shows here in Miami, for every 100 Cubans you see maybe 2 or 3 South Americans.

It will not be pretty here.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Either way it goes between the two , it thins numbers ……..win-win .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,  Everyone will be thinned out! You will need all the help you can get from the ones that think that freedom and the Constitution is the most important thing. I grew up with rednecks that at first though that Cubans were just like any other Latin. Once they learned more about us they changed. Now I have some of my best friends are rednecks that would give there life’s for me and I would do the same for them.

The Cubans are RED! and stand for freedom. Just remember that. We will be right next to you in the war for freedom.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik,
    I see what you are saying if Texas pulled away and in that situation we may not be able to pick and choose who suports us but getting involved with the UN was one of the biggest mistakes America ever made. It was the very beginings of the erosion of Amarican sovereignty. If we are going to pull away and start over lets start with not getting involved with them.

Freedom,
    Florida is a different situation than just about any other state. You have the unique demographic of a large amount of Caribbean Hispanics. I was born in Florida and lived there for about 11 years. I’m sure it has changed since then but one thing I do remember was the difference between Cubans/Puerto Ricans and other Hispanics. All of the other southern states are mostly populated with Mexican and South American hispanics. The fight would be much different in states other than Florida.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, Agree with you! So in the 11 years you have not been here many things have changed. First we have many more Latins from South America which we Cubans do not get along with. They are from more progressive left wing governments and some are even Communist. I have talked to some from Brazil that are totally Communist.

South Florida does not have many Mexicans at all. So yes if you are an American in the North you really do not understand what is going on here and what the Cubans are about.

And yes the fight would be different but there would be a fight for sure. Here the Americans that live here would stand with the Cubans for sure.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.