Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

In the news… plot thickens on the border.

‘Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border’

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/386694/judicial-watch-feds-bulletin-describes-threat-imminent-terrorist-attack-southern

“Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.”

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

I mentioned this to a federal employee. Her response, after a little typing on her keyboard: “DHS doesn’t say anything about it.”

Said as if that was the final word. America, I weep for thee.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

And Obama said we are not at war with ISIS, so everything is okay.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 O is golfing, OK!!! He needs some time off!!! LOL!

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

My head almost exploded when I read that Obama is coming back from a fund raising trip to attend the wedding of an MSNBC guy to Obama’s personal chef. And the media can’t understand how the vast majority of American’s are cynical of Main Stream Media.

I swear the world is getting crazier by the day. To hear the President say we don’t have a strategy for ISIS is criminal.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

After ISIS does attack us, I expect we’ll get another “Islam is a religion of peace” speech from O. If it were a religion of peace, we wouldn’t see the rest of the Muslim community sitting silently on the sidelines while radical Islam commits atrocities in their name. I can only assume the terrorists operate with the tacit approval of the majority of Muslims.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

O is not going to do anything, I believe 100% that he is a Muslim.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

Sandy Hook former classmate
    now “act” as James Foley sister ?
    what a coincidence

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    He went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, you don’t go to a religous school unless you are practicing the faith. Additionally I don’t believe the school would let him in the door unless he was a Muslim.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well , for those of you that live in a border state , the time is now to get that weapon you have been thinking about , and its imperative to stock up on ammo . Who knows what Communist things the Washington Soviet will slap down , when it happens . The time is now .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I hate to agree with that sentiment, Tolik, but my instincts tell me this could be the real deal.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also agree with Tolik on this. All the border states need to be ready.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.