Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

FEDS CHARGE 3 MEN ACCUSED OF PREPPING FOR MARTIAL LAW

Of course the headline and story are very misleading.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONSPIRACY_ARRESTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-03-16-34-13

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Morons.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There is nothing wrong with what they did , except for the explosives . Every American should be stockpiling for the Nazi State that used to be the United States . Check your laws , if you feel the need to at some point have explosives . Having components is most likely not illegal , but putting them together is . Other than that , they did nothing wrong . The fact that the Fascists reacted in such a way , should tell you something ……………that those people may not be wrong . To be honest , I wouldn’t want them around , explosives are nothing to play with , but its good to know HOW , if need ever came .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

They conspired to violate federal firearms laws, I.e., the straw purchase for someone forbidden to possess firearms. Another crime.

Their biggest crimes?
    Not keeping their fat mouths shut.
    Being stupid enough to think that their blabbering wouldn’t get to the feds.

Lets face it, thanks to homegrown terrs, anything like this will be looked into with a microscope.

And remember that just having the precursors to certain items/things can get you in serious trouble.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont use the “T” word , its a catch all propaganda tool . I believe our forefathers and their actions were also called similar things by the British , but yeah , their worst crime was not keeping quiet about it .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I use the word for any chicken excrement coward who resorts to bombs on their own people.
    Or uses them on civilians in general.

Its a very appropriate word.
    Morons.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Appropriate for what they tried to be, except they were just bright enough to get arrested. Just what the batfinks need — terr wannabes!

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.