Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I like this article, Greenspan said “Specially he said that the era of quantitative easing and zero-interest rate policies by the Fed… we really cannot exit this without some significant market event… By that I interpret it being either a stock market crash or a prolonged recession, which would then engender another round of monetary reflation by the Fed.”

I think he is right on that, what we do not know is when this market event will happen. It will happen soon end of this year or on 2016.

Federal Reserve Insider Alan Greenspan Warns: There Will Be a “Significant Market Event… Something Big Is Going To Happen”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/federal-reserve-insider-alan-greenspan-warns-there-will-be-a-significant-market-event-something-big-is-going-to-happen_02222015

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Like I said before, I no longer believe it will be just a quick event. It will be a process. But I do believe that the downhill slide will truly begin later this year, I’m sticking to October. I think that by late 2016 we’ll be at rock bottom. Just how low that is, I’m not sure.

If I’m wrong… $5 to all of you. I’ll just need your account and routing numbers, of course. ;)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, your dates are in the right zone. For sure 2016 will be the bottom.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wont take your money bro , cuz I hope your wrong .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Again ladies and gentlemen, have a look at southern Africa since 75.

Ignoring the root cause, note the slow grind.

Note the changes in services, foodstuffs, education.

It will give you cause to reevaluate your preps.
    Except Leopard and our other resident saffers.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe Geenspan is predicting a sudden change in the value of the dollar. Not a slow devolution. We are in the slow grind with our fingers in the dike. When the dam breaks you’ll find out it was the Hoover Dam.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The question from my perspective is; how can the current ptb use a collapse to their best advantage. Before the election or after? Put it on the next guy or use it for imposition of new laws.
    The next admin might reverse the flow. If transformational change was desired then before the election by a considerable amount of time. New mandates will take time to implement.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, it will be a hard road for the next admin to reverse. O is still trying to add as much debt as he can to make it hard to fix. I believe he wants our economy to collapse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m pretty certain they can trigger a collapse anytime they wish. It has to be timed properly to take full advantage of the conditions. To achieve social equality and all the trimmings.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also they are buying up gold, silver, properties, stocks and so on to be ready after the collapse so they are still the elites.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.