Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The court ordered the city to now allow residents from the District and other states to carry weapon within its boundaries.

AND OTHER STATES!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes it is a big win for the 2nd Amendment!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

How does this work? Are those old laws void as of the ruling or is there a stay of some sort until it works its way through the inevitable appeal?

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

They’ll appeal it. Those in power have little interest in giving up any of it.

Usually, a ruling like this will void out either a specific law or a class of laws, depending on circumstances…

Back a few years ago, Ohio had something similar. Judge struck it down or something like that… so, for a time, the cops had nothing to go by… nothing that said people could or couldn’t carry concealed weapons one way or the other… State passed a carry law, which their dickhead Governor vetoed. So they held another vote and over-rode his veto…

Today was a small victory. War ain’t over yet.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Well you’d never know there is a handgun ban outside the home in DC anyway! Damn city has more idiots with handguns than you can shake a stick at – and no one that is sane lives there outside Georgetown and Foggy Bottom without one. Most of the city is a sewer.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, my kids have been wanting to see DC for years but I have told them I will take them after 2016 and O is out of office.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom, my wife wants to take the kids to see the Smithsonian.
    I’d rather avoid much of the east coast, despite some family back that way.

Something about that many people who are that stupid all in one area just makes me nervous.

We shall see what happens in DC, its always been an autonomous cluster that does everything against any reason or logic.
    Too many lawyers clustered together.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

STUNNING DEVELOPMENT: DC Police Chief Lanier just told force not to arrest a person who can legally carry a gun in DC or any state.

More — DC police chief using guidance from AG — grants full reciprocity for all open and concealed carry from others states.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great news, it is about time the chief stands up for the 2nd Amendment. All other laws are really not laws! They are all unconstitutional.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.