Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I hope that the Congress will repeal the provisions in the Patriot Act that are unconstitutional.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/05/07/us-appeals-court-nsa-phone-record-collection-is-excessive/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

that would require them actually doing something.
    Aren’t they in recess again?

But about time that is a terrible piece of legislation.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes the Patriot Act expires in June so the Congress has to vote to renew it. I think they will take out that piece from the Patriot Act.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The larger question may be not whether they will amend the legislation but whether the NSA will just go on doing whatever they want to do anyway. ‘Bams Holder and the gang have pretty much established that nobody in govt. will be held accountable if they violate the law, so why would the NSA stop doing whatever they want to do?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They need to be disbanded , as well as DHS and several other nazi organizations .
    ” My belief has always been , that wherever in this land any individuals constitutional rights are unjustly denied , it is the obligation of the federal government , at point of bayonet if necessary , to restore that individuals constitutional rights ”
    Ronald Reagan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.