Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MA State Govt.really doesn’t like Vermont because it proves that gun control doesn’t work.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m sure I have empty cases under the seats and mat that spilled out of spent brass containers as well as a few rolling around the glove compartment & drink holders. Ma is a place I don’t need to go to ……….. ever.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, In Ma you would be in jail and they would throw the keys away! Man are they unconstitutional.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

No I would not be in jail, I’m a law abiding comrade.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, that’s why I mentioned the spent casings. It is not something that most people would even think about. The other night I was at the VT Statehouse for the Public Hearing on Bloomberg’s gun proposal and one guy held up a spent casing and said if he went to MA with that and got caught he’d then have a felony weapons crime record and would be unable to buy a gun privately in VT under the proposed legislation, and is that the kind of crime they are trying to protect Vermonters from.

As an aside, the hearing was really interesting. Bloomberg’s folks all wore green and our side all wore orange with there being at least 2 of us for each of them. The greens were predominantly women and the orange predominantly men. Speakers had 2 minutes each with it alternating between green and orange. Most speakers didn’t really speak to the specifics of the bill but rather about aspects of the larger issue of gun control in general. At least half of the greens said they owned guns and grew up in gun owning households, hunted etc. A spokesman for the Police Chief’s organization spoke opposing it. This being VT, there weren’t any State police or other security folks there, just the Sergeant at Arms and a couple assistants to direct people where to go and to close off the chamber once it was full, and then redirect the overflow to another room where they could watch via closed circuit TV.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting MB, the “greens always claim we are one of you…….like O saying I shoot all the time. But they don’t fool anyone.

NJ is the same with hollow points. One 22lr hp under the carpet is jail time.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, I am glade you went to it. The Bloomberg’s folks are getting out of hand. Bloomberg thinks he can fund his millions and go around changing state laws.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.