Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Federal agency pulls back in Nevada ranch standoff, but legal fight remains.
    So the Government has pulled back just before all hell was going to happen! I realy think that they are testing the people, see if we will stand up for our FREEDOM!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/12/federal-agency-pulls-back-in-nevada-ranch-standoff-but-legal-fight-remains/

They heard the call from the Oath Keepers which I do give to them when I can. Read the Oath Keepers statement.

Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/10/coalition-of-western-state-legislators-sheriffs-and-veterans-stand-vigil-in-support-of-embattled-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy-%E2%80%98to-prevent-another-ruby-ridge-or-waco%E2%80%9D/

And the Oath Keepers email that I got with the subject line,
    Stewart Rhodes Wants Oath Keepers Bikers To Muster At The Bundy Ranch In Nevada.

The Government knows that the Oath Keepers mean business!

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I only hope the American people remember this clearly, when the elections come up in November. Soooo tired of RINOs and other spineless politicians…

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

It think it’s ironic that hours after the information became public that they wanted the land for a solar plant, that they totally backed down. Of course it helped that heavily armed citizens showed up to support the ranch family. Purely a coincidence I’m sure.

This will encourage other Americans to stand up and be counted. Thank God everything ended peacefully.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

This is why it is so very important to NEVER , EVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS !!!!!!!!!! We do have the numbers to win .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Yes we do, together we can win!

Roadracer, I agree, I think the Government is testing the people!

wildartist, I believe Nov is going to be big. We will clear house.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I hope and pray you are right, freedom. I couldn’t believe that our president was voted in for a second term last election, so have dim hopes for this Nov. Our borders are intentionally porous so all those votes can be cast for the regime that provides them with free money/healthcare/education (“so unfair to require voter ID”). Plus the overflowing cities on welfare. Never think about the ramifications, just vote to keep the bread and circuses coming…. I fear the takers outnumber the producers now.

I once lived in VA, west of the Blue Ridge–we had a “town hall meeting” about upcoming gun legislation. At first, the govt contingent told the gathering “Oh, no, you can’t speak unless you pre-registered and are on the list.” That caused some discord, since we never were notified about the “pre-registration”, so they condescended to give us 3 minutes each. One of the govt committee members (the then-governor’s son) sat there studying his manicured fingernails, hoping us rednecks would get it over with. Of course, the gun legislation passed, no matter how logically we presented our opposition. Why? There were more voters in Fairfax Co near DC than in all of VA west of the Blue Ridge…and those are the voices they need for re-election, to keep their power and money (and forever pensions and healthcare.)

Govt today is only interested in power/control and money, and no longer even makes a pretense of being “of the people, by the people, for the people.”

I really do hope and pray that sanity can be restored this November. I fear it is our last chance. We may already be past the point of no return. God help us.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

BTW it was heartwarming to see people from other states standing by Bundy. His own governor hid in a corner, but others did respond. Maybe there ARE a few Americans left…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

wildartist, Many forget that the many of the rednecks have given the lives for our freedoms! I believe that when the time comes you will be surprised by how many will come. It just hasn’t been the right time. But it is building up, we are getting closer to that point were the people will not take it anymore.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We are ready

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wildartist,
    He wasn’t voted in. No question in my mind that there is more voter fraud then anyone could believe.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Govt today is only interested in power/control and money, and no longer even makes a pretense of being “of the people, by the people, for the people.”

They get more blunt how greedy and corrupt they are every year. I hope the Internet can play a central role in keeping the masses informed.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, This is why they are trying to give the internet to the U. N to control. There are somethings they need to do to control the people, 1. is end the 2nd Amendment! Which by doing that it will end the 1st Amendment we all know that. 2. End free speech! If they can control the internet, the media which they are doing already and the news papers.

This is why this standoff is a win for the people but this was only a test! They will try again and again, they know wiht time the people may get bored and that is when they will win. This has been done already many times, in Government, in our schools, in our State laws, in our Cities. They do it in little steps and they have all the time in the world. We have to start using there way and turn things around on them. We the people need to be active just like what happen in this Nevada Ranch standoff! If we all do this they will stand down and we will win our Country back.

Do not just stand there do something about it! Remember they are testing us to see if we will just sit there and not do anything.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

An update on the Nevada Ranch standoff!

Safety concerns led to Nevada cow release, federal land managers say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/13/safety-concerns-led-to-nevada-cow-release-federal-land-managers-say/

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think they were more worried about this………….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Unfortunately after the elections are over, we may see more aggression since they don’t have to worry about votes for a while. I agree that this is merely a test. They think everyone has forgotten RR and Waco…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.