Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Why would the FBI tell all the news medias about them setting up and talking about terrorist threats?
    Are they preparing the public to think that there will be a terrorist attack? Is this going to be a false flag event on July the 4th? Is it part of Jade Helm event?

FBI setting up command centers to monitor terrorist threats over July 4 weekend

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06/29/fbi-setting-up-command-centers-to-monitor-terrorist-threats-over-july-4-weekend/?intcmp=latestnews

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom, I suspect the FBI is acting in good faith and trying not to have egg on their face if an attack occurs. I doubt it means anything more than they have teams ready to mobilize in armored vehicles and related equipment. It’s the only prudent thing to do, much like carrying a concealed weapon for protection if you’re in a bad spot, or keeping a BOB in your car.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

With the recent ‘domestic’ terror arrests and attacks, a beheading in Oklahoma of all places, I’m actually surprised that it took this long.

Agreed, the same intel, the same guys, just staged for work.
    Do I suspect that they have more than whispering of things to come? Of course.
    At the same time, the general public panicking could be even more destructive than an attack. Living in fear is what the terrs want, don’t give it to them.

Keep your gear ready, keep your CCW handy, keep your eyes open.

And why then 4th specifically?
    Its historical significance, people will be relaxed and complacent, and anything that happens will be masked by the fireworks.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

There are SO many things that take place that never hit the media. These guys are just the limp wrist of our hooligan Czar in Chief. By having them talking about “how good the FBI is doing” falls right into propaganda and ability to claim credit for something unassociated with their “monitoring” to boost this administration’s crowd appeal.

Just keep your head on a swivel like always.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

In the same vein, I believe I will keep a long gun in my trunk over the weekend with my bob.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Hopefully some of the sheeple will be a bit more situationally aware given the media coverage. I am glad my daughter & her family are arriving on Friday (or Saturday depending upon how the kids do…1st long car trip for them) should something major happen over the weekend. Better to be here than the suburban setting they live in on a crowded peninsula within the 10 mile evacuation zone of a double nuke plant.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Sled, they have to do something to justify their actions since the NSA monitoring fiasco. Otherwise someone might notice all the feebs running around with all their tactical tommy gear in the burbs.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I tend to agree with Whirlibird – they most likely do have intel that isn’t being discussed (rightfully so). But at the same time, what’s a “command center?” How is that different than FBI field offices with their corresponding equipment yards and sheds, etc.? It would seem they already have FBI sites all over the country, agents stashed all over the country, and equipment stashed all over the country. Then what’s been wrong with their prior planning that hasn’t included the ability to coordinate between those locations and personnel in the event of an attack? My gosh! We have instant, real-time, multiple-location communication capability now, and in their case it at least should be entirely secure. What is it that they need this weekend that shouldn’t have already been in place before – or is this just a way of putting even more right in front of our noses, in a way that they hope will get a welcome from the sheep?

GS

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.