Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So now they are beheading in the U. S. Alton Nolen, 30, attacked Colleen Hufford, 54, stabbing her several times before severing her head. Why well because she would not become an Islam.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-food-distribution-center-police-say/

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Probably because she was in the Human Resources office just after he was fired. That is my understanding. Thank God a deputy sheriff (armed) was the CEO of the company and stopped him while he was attacking the second victim. If his FB page is genuinely his, definitely Islam.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Anyone notice the utter silence from the Islamic community? I take it to mean they are OK with what has happened. Anyone notice how quick the authorities were to say they don’t see any link with terrorism? I take it to mean the politically correct folks in charge are going to want to chalk this up to routine workplace violence that has nothing to do with Islam.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes MountainBiker, this is what happens every time there is a violent act that has to do with Islam, they never report it as that.

This may get out of hand because of this.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I believe we are going to see more of this in the future. Our government is about to see the foolishness of thier view of Islam as a peaceful religion. Beheading is becoming Islam’s calling card. As more crimes are committed in the name of Islam or by Muslims in general they will take this action to make a statement. We unfortunately will be reaping the harvest of the ignorant seeds sown by the “tolerant” crowd. The gov will never admit they were wrong and a few more cases like this and it will be all the gov can do to keep folks from targeting Muslims here. Times are getting interesting.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>Anyone notice the utter silence from the Islamic community? I take it to mean they are OK with what has happened. Anyone notice how quick the authorities were to say they don’t see any link with terrorism? I take it to mean the politically correct folks in charge are going to want to chalk this up to routine workplace violence that has nothing to do with Islam.

Mountainbiker, I just found out there was NOT silence. A group of Muslims gathered around the police officer who held a press conference and praised their “peaceful” deity about what had happened. We are only 1.5 hours away from this; and a huge population of Islamists in our university town. A huge new mosque going up a block from our church. We (esp our govt) has been ignoring this in the wimpy name of “tolerance”. I hope it’s not already too late….
    http://madworldnews.com/muslims-oklahoma-decapitation/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We will see more of this, but we will also see Muslims being targeted too!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks for the link wildartist. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. As I have said before, Islam is incompatible with a modern society that is based on religious freedom and secular govt. I wonder how much it cost the Muslim Brotherhood and Saudis to buy the Presidency?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.