Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe they know that they are here and planning something but they do not know where.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/26/fbi-dhs-bulletin-warns-retaliation-for-airstrikes-against-isis/

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

What about “Black Friday”. My dad and I were talking about possible attacks yesterday and the name just kind of hit me.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>matt76 wrote:</div>What about “Black Friday”. My dad and I were talking about possible attacks yesterday and the name just kind of hit me.

Not ‘sensational’ enough.
    Super Bowl Sunday is a thought though.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The way that we are called “capitalist pigs,” Black Friday would actually be a VERY nice target. Adding more frustration and mayhem to an already crazy day? Wow……

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I was actually keying in on the fact that their flag is black so Black Friday would take on a whole new meaning. There is also the fact that shopping centers are packed and there is no way security can watch everyone.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If they try a large shopping center it will take many of them since the large shopping centers are very long. I am not sure they would get a good show. Maybe it would just make people not want to go shopping.

I am thinking that they may have a dirty bomb here already. We have been talking about a dirty bomb for years. All I am hoping that it is not nuclear. If it is then it will be bigger then 911.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

How about a crop duster filled with nuclear, chemical or biological waste flying over populations?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

@ Pheonix… aerosolized ebola particulate??

Profile photo of clouvis
    clouvis
    Survivalist
    member1

Since you are maybe giving them ideas, why not tell them also how to do it in detail?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The airplane plan will be hard since the 911. If they have an airborne Ebola virus all they need to do is go to all the cities in the U. S. No need for a plane.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Clouvis,
    No one is going to release a secret method of attack that hasn’t already been thought of by someone intent on harming us. If these are new ideas to our enemies, then we have no worries and are safe.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Much like 9/11 the symbolism will be location rather than date. Would they even consider an attack on the Freedom Tower, or would they do something in DC for example?

Hard to say, but as 74 said they have probably thought of a lot more things than we have.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just don’t believe ISIS will bother with an attack that is not crippling. A terrorist attack that is for physiological reasons will not advance their agenda of a world wide caliphate. Today someone shot at the police with a pellet gun and was immediately killed by the police shooting back. It would be about the same thing if ISIS shoot up a mall or blow up the downtown of NY. They all die with nothing gained.

Profile photo of PaulC
    PaulC
    Survivalist
    member2
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks PaulC. It is an excellent video. Very well organized and presented.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.