Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Faith is important , it can be considered a tool as much as anything , it can keep you going when you are down on your luck .

Profile photo of libbylindy
    libbylindy
    Survivalist
    member4

I am glad to see this section, Jay. Thanks for adding it. If I didn’t have my faith, I don’t know if I would be prepping. My faith has grown as my prepping has advanced. I think that when I think of all that could happen and why I am prepping, it makes me rely on God. Also, I do believe that He expects me to use my common sense and my will power to get out there and see that I am as prepared as I can get. Every day I ask for safety and wisdom and help to succeed in my endeavors to be ready for everything. Sites like this help me to hone my thoughts so I don’t forget some areas that I need to be proficient in. God’s blessings on each of you, my friends.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

libbylindy,
    Glad you’re here! Christ has called us to be prepared. Things definitely aren’t getting any easier for us Christians and certainly wont in a SHTF scenario. Its always wise to be prepared!
    Hannah

Profile photo of WW
    WW
    Survivalist
    member1

A crusty old first Sargent asked us if we believed in God. Some did some didn’t. His response was essentially. for those of you who don’t, you better find a damn good substitute because one day you’re gonna need to believe in something.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.