Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It looks like the Russians are testing our military. This is all happening because of O being weak.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/20/f-22-fighters-intercept-russian-military-planes-55-miles-off-alaska/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Weak would be an improvement, utterly non committal is dangerous.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wouldnt read too much in to this , happened all the time from BOTH sides playing , what amounts to childish games , during the Soviet era . We are talking decades of playground crap , like two bullies talking a lot of sh*t to each other , but neither being willing to throw down . One of the things that makes Putin so dangerous , is that he is intelligent , shrewd , and can successfully read the personalities of world leaders . Every time Obama meets with him , Obama gets screwed , and doesnt know it until its too late , Putin makes a monkey out of him . Putin also knew Bush was a complete moron . The west has very few leaders that are Putins equal right now , you can count them on one hand . Merkel may be one , but she does not have the ruthless instinct ………that will be a liability .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, I agree that Putin is a stronger leader that the West is bringing to the table these days. I don’t think the US has had a strong leader since Reagan. He and Maggie Thatcher made a great pair. Going off track here for a moment but I thought it spoke volumes as to O’s immaturity as a leader when he snubbed Thatcher’s funeral. She did far more for the US in her partnering with Reagan than Mandela ever did, yet it was Mandela that O made such a big deal about.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Well something we all must understand , is that Michelle Obama IS a racist . She hates antybody not black . The secret service has a lot to say about her , regarding her views between white and black . Obama can not help by being influenced by that . Anybody that has been married can tell you that you do develop your spouses values to a degree, it cant be helped .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Putin wants to have a place in history equal to Napoleon, Stalin, Churchill, etc. So he needs to do something significant on the world stage. Just being an also-ran is not going to cut it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I think Putin likes to be in the news!

Profile photo of RSSwizard
    RSSwizard
    Survivalist
    member3

No they are NOT testing our military. They know exactly what we are capable of.

Russian Bombers and other long range aircraft have been skirting the West Coast because they are using equipment to measure the magnetic field over Yosemite (Yellowstone). They are trying to figure out just how far along the pre-eruption state of yellowstone actually is.

The USGS has been covering up data about Yellowstone and they’ve been choking off intel from the researchers out there. Last month they had a 7 Magnitude quake in yellowstone and the USGS modified the data to make it look like a 2.2. They dont want to spread mass panic, they want people to be stupid about it until the day it blows. As of February 20th earlier this year they had massive ground bulge, hotspots on the ground which were softening and destroying asphalt and killing plantlife. And they have been getting Helium emissions.

Fact is Yellowstone Supervolcano is about to blow, and most of the people prepping in the united states are going to be caught off guard by it.

I found out about it through other personal connections.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

RSSwizard, Can you share your info about what you know or hear about Yellowstone? We here all know very well that Yellowstone is a Supervolcano but the idea that it is ready to blow has been in the blogs online for about two years now, I personally been reading them for a long time. I do believe that something is going on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.