Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is all but impossible to know the truth anymore, or even who the good guys are.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Do not know what is true or not on the assassin. Remember that O said that he was going to retaliate against Russia one way or another and that some of the retaliations were not going to be known to the public.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If its in the mainstream news , I question it already . I would love to hear that the secret service has been infiltrated by the FSB ( KGB) .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

One could wonder who’s behind the attempted tie to Gulen, which then allegedly ties to the U.S. gummint. Russia playing games with us? (I’m less likely to be taking that one to the bank at this point anyway.) Turkey all by their lonesome selves? Quite possible, as they’ve been trying to pin the coup attempt on Gulen from the start, and are thoroughly P.O.’d at the US for not giving him up to extradition. As everyone has said, who knows what to believe anymore? Freedom’s comment has some merit – Obama DID say just the other day that he was going to retaliate against the Russians before he leaves office. Now THAT concerns me significantly, because he even said the retaliation may not even be publicly evident, but very subtle. In fact, who knows WHAT Obama is really up to in his last days in office? He just pardoned a single-day record number of people, has issued a significant number of Executive Orders, is working overtime to undermine the incoming president, etc. He scares me, for what he could get started rolling down hill with significant enough momentum in the next 30 days that it might not be stoppable on 21 January.

Eyes open indeed. There could be far more going on here than even just the surface stories.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Zero’s main target has always been, and remains, this nation. Getting us in an escalating war with Russia might well serve his purposes.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Let’s see what additional damage he can do in the next 29½ days. I will not be surprised if it’s much like a 4th of July fireworks show, with a sudden massive display in the final seconds (or in this case, days). We’re already seeing some pretty significant Executive Orders, and a record 1-day total of pardons the other day – all while on vacation at taxpayer expense just before going on paid, protected permanent vacation. He may well end up becoming the biggest internal threat we’ve ever faced.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

He may well end up becoming the biggest internal threat we’ve ever faced.

Certainly the biggest self-inflicted wound in modern times.

Cry, "Treason!"

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

It is all but impossible to know the truth anymore, or even who the good guys are.

I use a rather complicated filter to figure out what is BS and what is true. I’m going to have to make a flow chart to give a good idea of the process, but the short version looks like this:

– Information comes from “the legit media”? Then it’s bullsh*t.
    – Information comes from the US Government? It’s more than bullsh*t – the exact opposite is true.
    – Information comes from any European Government or the EU toadies in Brussels? Same as above – the exact opposite is true.
    – Information comes from the UN? You’re kidding, right?
    – Information comes from Russia? Bullsh*t probability is high, but watch what they DO, not what they SAY.
    – Information comes from any Muslim nation or group? 100% Lie – always. As blatant as anything Baghdad Bob ever said.
    – Information comes from a Nationalist, either here or in Europe? Bullsh*t probability is reasonable, but worth listening to.
    – Information comes from someone openly hated by any of the above groups, save Nationalists? Bullsh*t probability is low. Very much worth listening to.
    – Information comes from some alt-news group? Bullsh*t probability is about 50% – vet the information.
    – Information comes from a known Marxist/Prog “news” source? Just enough truth to make it believable… the rest is bullsh*t meant to manipulate the mush-heads…

Russia – and Putin – can be trusted to act in the best interest of Russia. They also have a long history of denying everything, admitting nothing and putting out disinformation, so I watch what they do… not what they say. And then draw conclusions from that.

The “good guys” thing is easy – that’s you and your tribe. Anyone you have vetted and trust. Anyone outside that sphere is an unknown. Some groups – like any Muslim – are to be distrusted on sight and their default setting is “Enemy” if only from a position of Self Preservation. (see: Coral Snake Theory).

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus, Roger that! There are many in whom the truth just does not fit. And I can’t shake the expectation that the fedgov (majority of both parties’ elected officials plus most bureaucrats) isn’t satisfied with a citizenry with enough elective authority that they must be conned, even if the PTB do usually get their way. Sooner or later, they’ll want it explicitly written into law that we work for them, not just the informal and implied traditional opposite.

But the nation unexpectedly rolled a lucky seven, and gave us a little momentary respite from the planned destruction. As soon as it fails to provide Nirvana, a lot of them will be begging for a return to the status quo ante. Make the most of your reprieve.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Obama said: we can not let another country control our elections.

What is Mexico doing? Invading. That’s all.

The liberals want us to see Russia as the enemy and forget Mexico.

The liberals have become the red orchestra of the globalists.

Time for them to put up more cold hard cash and lose it yet again.

Hillary was rejected by whites in America, while Trump saved millions. Without the liberal strongholds of NYC and California Hillary was nothing.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.