Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Mount Tavurvur, a volcano in Papua New Guinea, erupted on Aug. 29, spewing ash and causing a shock wave and resultant sonic boom.”

http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/video_papua_new_guinea_volcano_eruption/33672914

An unusual display of natures power.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great video, well global cooling this year. Winter maybe a little cooler, sure need it here in Florida.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, it was plenty cold last winter, though once it drops below a certain point a couple more degrees doesn’t much matter I suppose.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Here in South Florida one or two degrees is great news.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, when it’s 20 below zero, whether its 22 below or 18 below doesn’t matter. You can’t tell the difference.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I bet you can’t MountainBiker. I have never even been in below 0 so my body would not know what hit it.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I had a friend who moved to Hawaii. When they first arrived it was in the mid to high 80’s and all the locals were wearing heavy winter coats. She said she couldn’t help but laugh because she was the only one with shorts and a tank top on. After living there a year she was wearing a jacket too. Here body had grown accustomed to the constant 90+ degree weather and when it dropped 5 degrees she was freezing. The body is truly amazing.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt76 Sorry brother but my body would freeze at 20 to 22 below zero.My body is not that amazing!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ha Ha but it’s dry air, no humidity. Freedom everybody freezes at 20 below. The air freezes the moisture on the end of your nose. Taking gloves off to make use of your fingers is nearly impossible.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know 74! Even with heat in the house if it is 20 below outside I still would freeze! Leave me with all the humidity my friend. I am a t-shirt and shorts type of guy. No coats or gloves for me.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, I’m a shorts and tee shirt guy too, but I’m in that attire anytime it’s above 50, though if it sunny out and not windy I can go down to 45 before I put long pants and long sleeves on. Of course I start to melt when its up in the 80’s.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.