Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I personally believe they just do not want to protect us. You can see it is not how much it cost to protect us from an EMP! I think they want to leave the option open!

Experts warn civilian world not ready for massive EMP-caused blackout

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/21/experts-warn-civilian-world-not-ready-for-massive-emp-caused-blackout/

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

The sheep will keep right on ignoring the elephant until it’s too late… the Free Shyte Army is more concerned with their EBT cards, the Minnies are too concerned with their Icrap and the Boomers are too concerned with blowing their retirements and/or reverse mortgaging their homes for that vacay in Cozumel….

The rest of us will build a new Republic on their bones…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Yes this is one of the big reasons we are going down!

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

Multinational corporations. MNCs are why we are going down. Regardless of what cause you look at – EMP, genetically modified food, our wars in the middle east, war on drugs/terrorism, uncontrolled borders unmanageable debt, pick a cause – it always comes back to MNCs wanting to make more money. As to a massive EMP attack and the general population not being ready, no kidding?

Wow they got an expert to figure that out? How many people can you name that can feed themselves? Provide safe water? Make their own clothes? I am willing to bet not many, I have a few relatives that live in the hills or on the reservation that can, but most can’t. If you can’t provide yourself with water and food you will die. If you can’t protect yourself and your family, you will die. Life will get very simple very quick.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Of course it is not ready. Few days without electricity would be chaos for lot of people. Some big event like EMP would be disaster.

Majority of people simply would not know what to do, as Osagemarine said people today just do not have clue how to provide water and food for themselves.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

The sad thing is, it wouldn’t even take an EMP attack to totally freak the general population out. Have Google go down for a day or three, or have bunch of cell towers be blown up or damaged? What would people do? People can not even figure out how to entertain themselves without electricity much less anything else.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Even if an EMP would last only 30 day we would see 50% die! osagemarine just the problem with safe water will kill them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.