Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this article where they listed many Executive Orders which I am posting below. I’m not sure if they are correct. If they are then we are in trouble.

Executive Order 10990

Allows the government to take control over all modes of transportation, highways, and seaports.

Executive Order 11003

Allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

Executive Order 11005

Allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

Executive Order 10997

Allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

Executive Order 10998

Allows the government to take over all food resources and farms

Executive Order 11000

Allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Executive Order 11001

Allows the government to take over all health, education, and welfare functions.

Executive Order 11002

Designates the Postmaster General to operate national registration of all persons.

Executive Order 11004

Allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

Executive Order 11051

Specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

Executive Order 11310

Grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

Executive Order 11049

Assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Some of those have been around for a long time . Several are ” meant ” for use in time of war . In WW2 , the railroad was nationalized , all non essential mining was shut down ( this led to creating a few ghost towns in the west ), other things as well . Now they wont use war as an excuse .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    Executive orders of similar magnitude have been around for years. They get updated by new administrations. Good old Abe Lincoln was the first to use anything like them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik and 74, thanks for the info on these. What I see is if they have been updated they will be used on us all when the SHTF.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When a national emergency occurs that looks like it is needed the president will sign orders giving each named agency the power to execute the EO. It doesn’t mean they will be successful. If you look at the fed planing they only have plans for a certain level of event. There no meaningful response for EMP for example. They will be dead in the water so to speak.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think this will be used for the financial collapse coming soon which will bring civil unrest, collapse of the dollar, no way to buy food and electricity. At that time they will execute all of these EO.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

In a national level SHTF scenario, the alternative to the Federal govt. taking charge would likely be anarchy. Yes, there is plenty of opportunity for abuse but the alternative could be worse.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

It could also be an opportunity to overthrow .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Amen, Tolik. Maybe not even that, but simply claim independence for certain portions.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe that there will be claims of independence by states. But this will start a civil war because the Feds will not want this.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The US has been in an unconditional state of war with the world for over 100 years. As these people like to say its a privilege the government gives you to be free, own a gun, express an opinion, have medical care, own a computer.

signed,
    The Imperial Presidency

Roosevelt Wison Roosevelt Truman Kennedy Johnson
    Carter Bush Clinton Bush Obama Clinton Bush
    Joint Chiefs of Staff

and a cast of thousands – The Munchkins Congress

with Millions of Dead Sheep

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

It might be better that civil war starts sooner , rather than later , because the longer it takes , the more prepared they will be . Better it not happen at all , but rather groups of states drop out .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>It might be better that civil war starts sooner , rather than later , because the longer it takes , the more prepared they will be . Better it not happen at all , but rather groups of states drop out .

Like the Reds vs the Whites in Russia 1919. It was the Whites who overthrew the Imperial Czar and then the Reds overthrew them. The Reds were well prepared to take advantage of the chaos. When the civil war ended in Siberia the Gulag filled up as there was never any rejoining of the two sides.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>It might be better that civil war starts sooner , rather than later , because the longer it takes , the more prepared they will be . Better it not happen at all , but rather groups of states drop out .

Were the country breaking up into smaller countries to even be an option, my guess is that it would prove hard to get States to agree on which other States they’d want to align with. For example, States like Colorado with liberal Metro Denver and conservative everywhere else can’t agree what it is they want to be internally right now. Plenty of other States with major metro areas are in the same boat. Few States are relatively homogenous in this regard. It this were to come to pass, my vote would be for VT to align with NH & ME. All three would want nothing to do with MA to our South or NY to our West but MA & NY would likely fancy dominating us. My point is breaking up the country is far easier to contemplate than to actually come up with a set of combinations that work.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes and no , the old Confederacy would still work , Texas and some of the gulf states , with the southwest , minus Kalifornia , who nobody in the country wants . Alaska with the Northwest . Right now , yes , it would be impossible for people to agree . However , things like that change if they have a common ” enemy ” such as in a total economic collapse , or an overbearing , totalitarian , federal government . I like your assessment of Me, Vt, and NH . Although , having lived in Maine , bless their hearts , but those people have been so isolated for so long , that I seriously wonder if they would be capable of defending themselves ? they are very naive in a lot of ways of the world, and human nature . Unlike places like Arizona , where we love guns , and will not hesitate to shoot your ass , if you mess with us , and are very distrustful of people . Drastically different mentalities . They would be shocked , but another westerner would understand it …………the country is already separated by regions and general beliefs . Let me put it to you this way , if a terrorist were to set off a bomb , that nuked and wiped out Washington DC , after the initial shock was over , I would bet money that a great many areas of the country , deep down inside , wouldn’t really care . Washington might as well be Moscow or Tokyo , for what we really have in common with those people . North and South have hated each other , sense the time we were still British .Just Sayin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.