Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

What is your personal EDC? Do you have a compact EDC for the car and HEAVY EDC at home?

In my car I carry a 72 hour EDC of food and water. There is also a microfilter, hatchet, shovel, sleeping bag and such. A ham radio Is installed in the vehicle and I have an CHL so only thing I have to throw in is a long weapon. Thought about carrying my crossbow but it is treated the same and a long gun.

This got me started on asking these questions:

http://www.itstactical.com/gearcom/load-bearing/what-does-a-military-combat-trackers-edc-consist-of-john-hurth-of-tyr-group-walks-us-through-his-loadout/

Robin

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I have various loadouts. I have several different hip packs full of stuff. One has my essentials, the other one has all my tech stuff. Then I have a small first aid pack and different knifes. Whatever I do I throw the different packs in a backpack or just go with one of the hip packs.

We also have a car EDC in a clear plastic box. The EDC there has lots of stuff you might need every day. For example insect repellent, pincers, scissors, lots of more sophisticated first aid stuff and so on.

We ll be adding a handgun to our car EDC pretty soon. Right now a baseball bat is all I take along, besides a couple of knives. I also shoot compound bow at home but that’s nothing for the car.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.