Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Hi All,

I need some help with a question if possible (It’s in two parts)

1) If you could only carry ONE thing with you what would it be?
    2) What would you prioritise carrying in an are where firearms and knives were not allowed…?

Many thanks for any answers you can provide!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

1. My wallet & ID
    2. Keys to my vehicle so I can leave.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hard to argue with 74s answer.

But a good flashlight does come to mind for #1.

#2: Depending on local laws, a decent one handed multi tool such as the old Gerber would work, I usee to carry one in a secure environment. I also had a big folding knife in my tool bag, just didn’t pull it out and wave it around.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

It would depend on how long and how often you had to be in that environment. If it is a workplace environment I would say maybe
    1) One of those survival pens. Looks and writes like pen but has several little knick knacks built into it. There are several different arrangements to choose from
    2) Paracord key fob with monkey’s fist on one end and your choice of items contained in the body of it.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Matt, you mean a tactical pen like Night Armor or S&W. The common wood pencil is a weapon.

Hands and feet Toby. Steel toe shoes.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Something like that Brulen. I have seen some built to be used as a weapon as well as a flashlight and a fero rod built in.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

learn to use a stick … cant outlaw those.

coins for parking change + your sock= sap
    roll of coins in your hand one punch

credit card.. cuts like a knife if you know how.

set of steel stress balls or fill plastic ones with a surprise.

you can get nice belts made of all kinds of useful things to hold up your pants.

get a carbon fiber arch support and sharpen one edge

get a man purse and put a heavy object in it such as coins for parking change.

in office… can have a golf club+ball and a putting green cup.

vehicle heavy jumper cables, tire iron, lubricant spray, flares, sand

baseball bat glove and ball…going out for some fun with the family. a team shirt will erase all doubt from a beer league.

just use your imagination as said above.. it is more about YOUR SKILL and attitude than anything else.

i have see an old man of 70 take out three thugs and sit back down to feed pigeons, they never saw it coming.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

A tactical pen. Mine has a point on top to break glass, and a rough edge collar around it. Excellent pen, life saver if your trapped in your car, and great weapon if you have to do battle.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Depending of the situation, where I had to go etc. I would ignore the local law and bring whatever I thought was necessary. It wouldn’t be the first time I did and went for self preservation over bureaucracy

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

#1 – Fire starter
    #2 – Compass, to use when I have to run!
    Robin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.