Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All the government agencies just thing they have all the power over the people. We need to take back there powers.
    This is getting out of hand. The EPA now thinks it has the power to garnish the wages of individuals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/09/epa-claims-it-has-power-to-garnish-wages-without-court-approval/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

They will do anything they can think of to feed the monster. These administrators truly believe that they have a right to take whatever they want whenever they want.

Do you think there will be an onslaught of negative comments? I suspect the MSM will ignore, and the sheep will go quietly along.

some days you just want to scream, “I’ve had enough and I’m not going to take it anymore!”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, I agree, this is what I have been saying for a long time that there is no safe place in a SHTF. The government will find a way to take your farmland, your bug out home in the middle of no were. There goal is to have total control.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And we still have about 2 1/2 years left to the current administration, not that Hillary will behave any differently when she gets her turn. I shudder to think how much additional damage can be achieved in 2 1/2 years.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, The Republicans need to take the Senate this Nov to slow down the damage, They will not be able to stop all of it but will do some good.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, You hit the nail. “These administrators truly believe that they have a right to take whatever they want whenever they want.”

Yes they truly believe they rule us and will bend us to their will.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 I believe it is called DICTATORSHIP!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Its fairly simple.

Go into your local EPA office, be friendly, get business cards from everyone you can. Start following them home, write down who and where. Pass on said information to the appropriate people.

Pretty soon, the entire department will be outed as to whom, and where to find them.

You can guess from there.
    Don’t even have to do anything, the knowledge that they can’t hide will cause great panic.

How about the irs after that?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I believe there are people doing that right now. There must be a group out there that has a list of all of them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A suggestion like that will gather some attention I suspect.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.