Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/29/family-shot-in-montana-after-offering-help-to-stranded-driver-relative-says/?intcmp=latestnews

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/29/illegal-immigrant-ordered-freed-by-feds-now-suspected-murder-in-ohio/?intcmp=hplnws

The language filters would have a field day if I put down what I really want to say about these incidents and more.

As I was working on some equipment two days ago I overheard two illegals complaining, one was saying she would have to get pregnant again to get more assistance from social services. She drove away in a new Tahoe.
    Guess she didn’t grasp the concept that some white boys actually do comprehend the language.

Is my temper flaring a little? Perhaps.
    But considering what has been happening, and the fact its increasing exponentially, not without reason either.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I see this all the time. The Mexicans that cut the grass driving a new four door ford f250 worth $50,000 or more. How do they do that? Well they get all cash payments for there work, get food stamps, and housing. They are gaming the system.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Enough is way too much!

For the feds and their lackey state and municipal governments to excuse robbery, rape, and murder by illegals, to the extent of turning them loose after their convictions, shows more than a desire for cheap labor and/or cheap votes. It demonstrates that they actively want them to be committing those crimes against citizens: the governments have declared war against us, and have enlisted some soldados for which we are made to pay; They just haven’t gotten around to making the formal announcement, yet.

Are they waiting to see if we notice, or are they still too busy celebrating the nuclear arming of Iran, and the unlovely transformation of Bruce Jenderbender?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Redundancy to stupidity. The country is on a downhill slide to oblivion. Government technology. Government education. Who is John galt? This stupid computer can’t even capitalize the second word in a name but it can in White House every time.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

In the novel “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley the government tries to prevent its people from speaking freely and thinking by giving them soma, a legal drug that is available for them every day.”

We have both legal and illegal drugs to blind us as well as the “Roman Games” (all professional sports are a diversionary) to quell and divert the public from real problems.

In our current real world the government and media fill the populous with the nonsense of security. While at the same time robbing from everyone with an income. We are invaded by hordes of foreign poor at the behest of the same government. Our government is the most racially prejudiced entity in existence wielding it’s power against the majority of the population. Not one government program is fairly administered to all individuals providing favoritism to “minorities” in every case.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Look at this new poll, Trump is way up in Florida. I see this as a revolt against the old politicians.

Poll: Trump Soars Past Jeb, Rubio in Florida

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Donald-Trump-Jeb-Bush-Marco-Rubio-poll/2015/07/29/id/659474/#ixzz3hNz9qTgZ

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

It seems to be a worldwide issue. I have seen reports of the same things going on in the UK. Illegal immigrants are coming in through the tunnel via France and their government is allowing it. There are already not enough jobs to go around and the police service is laying off officers.

Americans may outnumber them now, but for how much longer? It isn’t about jobs or South American orphans fleeing death and destruction. Its part of that “fundamental change.” Its another method of gerrymandering at best and the importation of trigger pullers at worst. Even if nothing is organized as such I would expect eventual clashes with the locals over resources and cultural disagreements.

Also, what do you guys make of this(specifically so far as the 190 cities and immigrants):

There seem to be official documents backing up her claims.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

“Soma” also equals free cell phones…did you not notice all the crowds gazing lovingly into their phones, not at all aware of reality around them? Certainly not what the govt is doing in DC… Mindless sheep.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

‘Bams campaign was clear that he was going to fundamentally change the US. The problem was that his supporters thought it would be for the good.

I looked at the list of 190 cities taking Syrian refugees. One is in VT and that happens to be the only town in VT with a mosque, here as a result of refugee programs.

What I fundamentally don’t understand is the basis that we are all supposed to accept at face value that diversity enriches a community and somehow makes it better. The inference is that there is something wrong or lacking in traditional European-American culture that gets fixed by making the community more diverse. I’m not saying that adding diversity automatically makes it worse but rather why am I supposed to accept that it automatically makes it better. Why am I supposed to rejoice at the bringing into the country of people without skills, education, or the means to support themselves, and in the case of Muslim refugees, people who refuse to accept the principles of freedom of religion and freedom of speech, and who have no intention of assimilating.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, you’re just one of those people that will be forced into a reeducation camp for your own safety & welfare. See ya soon!

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, at least I’ll have some friends around me at least. It seems a bit surreal at times reading media reports of what is going on with immigration (legal & illegal), Muslim refugees pouring in, tensions between blacks and everyone else boiling over, and I see none of it on a day to day basis. Has it not come to my little oasis yet or am I just not seeing it? I’m thinking it hasn’t come here yet. There aren’t any apartment buildings in my town nor any public housing, and not very many rentals either. There are plenty of poor folks but they are locals for whom this is home. There’s some rich folks too so we’ve got the full economic spectrum. The population continues to slowly decline and new home construction is few and far between. Maybe we represent the old America that is slowly fading away. Meantime I will keep current with what’s happening elsewhere and not fully understand why I’m supposed to celebrate those changes.

A Vermont Backroads Tour van drove past my house this morning so I’ll take that as a sign that we must have something good here if people are willing to pay to see it.

http://www.vtbackroadtours.com/Tours.html

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

MB that was just an inspection tour to see if you have anything worth stealing.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

MB that was just an inspection tour to see if you have anything worth stealing.

Hmmm…..now that you mention it they were looking at my property. LOL

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/31/man-killed-montana-good-samaritans-because-daughter-laughed-at-him-say-cops/?intcmp=hpbt4

“Deniz told the interviewing agents that he shot the victims because he was getting tired of waiting around, and because the daughter laughed at him,” 

And he was out on bond for burglary.

I will stop there again before I break the language filters.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Until they actually get punished for committing crime this type of attitude will only get worse. TPTB are hell bent on starting a race war. They are just waiting for the shooting to start.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.