Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

One of the probable big problems in close future will be moment when antibiotics stop to work against illnesses that use to be easily treated.

Antibiotic Resistance Questions & Answers

What If Antibiotics Stopped Working?

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

There are two areas of alternate therapy  that works  that are never mentioned  one is use of ozone other is of electric fields, EBOO  and liquid ozone are effective against all foes including viral nothing stands up to them even

EBOO or Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation</b> is a unique hemofiltration-like procedure developed and now used routinely in the medical department at the University of Siena in Italy,< and in outpatient clinics in Malaysia and Japan.

EBOO combines modern membrane dialysis used to treat heart, kidney and liver failure with, ozone therapy historically a popular alternative therapy in mainland Europe, the evidence base for which had long been questioned by western medicine. Extensive testing of EBOO has revealed no toxicity or side effects in sheep or human volunteers.EBOO is designed to amplify the therapeutic benefits reported of Autohemotherapy (O3-AHT) by treating a greater volume of blood (4 litres/hr) at a lower ozone concentration (<20 μg/ml).

A clinical trial of EBOO showed it to be more effective in the treatment of peripheral artery disease than prostacyclin. Further trials are currently underway for heart disease and stroke patients for which preliminary reports of ozone treatment have been positive

Clinical trials of Celacade, another blood ozonation treatment, have reported similar benefits in chronic heart failure.

EBOO is also reported to have remedied necrotizing fasciitis, an often fatal bacterial infection resistant to antibiotics. Ozone’s anti-bacterial and viral properties have been employed successfully in water purification. The International Society of Blood Purification has recognized EBOO as warranting clinical investigation as a viral load reducing treatment. Ozone has been shown to disinfect extracorporeal blood of viruses.<

Oxygenators designed for heart surgery and kidney dialysis may not suitable for EBOO. Due to the oxidative nature of ozone, the filter components and membranes will block up and inhibit the effective exchange of gas, possibly releasing toxic compounds into the circulating blood.An economical ozone resistant gas exchange device (L001) has been specifically designed for the ozonation of human blood during extra-corporeal circulation.

EBOO is not yet available in any English speaking countries.

the other electrical device is called a rife machine but i am sure it is of a tesla design of which most notes where taken upon his death. At very least it is along same lines

There is lots of controversy about the machine,  i have  one and used for decent success, no it is not clinical trials and only of  family members getting better and general sense of well being. I believe the machine helped and i am not a medical professional so take it for what it is worth.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Another shimmer of hope on the horizon are bacteriophage treatments.

A bacteriophage is basically a virus that infiltrates bacteria and can destroy them. The problem right now is that they have to be prepared for individual bacteria strains and this is expensive. So we do not have a way to use this sort of treatment for a wider group of people.

When I hear people speaking about this topic and they take it easy I remind them that a lot of standard operations today were lethal just 100 years ago because we did not have antibiotics. Every minor cut will have the potential to kill again.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Viruses are getting harder to kill, there are many that we only have found a way to maintain then at a low level like AIDs. Another is Herpes Simplex which has been around for a long time. There are many more. Some of these viruses learn to mutate and become a new virus. All of these viruses can one day mutate with a flu like virus and become airborne  and kill many.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have been using a product made for eye irritations that has controlled sty infections for me. It has belladonna in it which is a strong poison. I think if this were to be placed into a cut it would kill any bacteria or virus it makes contact.

I’m thinking you could grow belladonna and use it for local infections applied to the skin (use at your own risk)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atropa_belladonna

Similasan Irritated Eye Relief

http://similasannaturalremedies.com/?mkwid=sviV2eyHw&pcrid=28348223462&pkw=similasan&placement=&pmt=Phrase&gclid=CPaW9JC9l74CFYtDMgodyjUAJA

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats one thing about my Russian gf , she is an encyclopedia of herbal / home medicine , growing up in the Former Soviet Union , the medical care for rural people there was not very good to say the least , the system didnt work very well , so they had to come up with things to compensate for that at home .

I was looking around at information about fish /vet antibiotics vs. human antibiotics , I will post if I can find again , but apparently there is NO difference , the manufactures saves money by making ONE product and putting them in two different packages .

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yes Tolik, fish antibiotics is the way to go for stocking up if you are in a country where you cant get them without prescriptions.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.