Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is an idea for a feraday cage; use a Land-Sea storage container. I realize this is not practical for all but a few people. However for those having enough space for one it might make sense. If you use the right locks on the doors they are very secure as well.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Pray

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974t150v, Land-Sea storage container is being used be many that have the land to put them there. just like the trash can all openings need to be sealed. So the doors need to be taped up. You can store an auto.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    I was thinking about storing my bike. What could be easier then that. I found 10′ to 40 footers on ebay for about $1000.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974t150v, That is a great deal, here in Miami they go for $2,000 to $3,000. That also gives you space for refrigerator, small tv, radio, and more. Just put everything to the back and the bike in the front so you can start the bike.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think I would just lay low and wait if Im already at our homestead. Try to talk to neighbors and see what they are up to. Reach out to some of the other foreigners in the area and visiting them with my bike.

If I’m not at the homestead I would probably try to get there… but right now this would mean to walk about 500 miles…

Im also on a whole different continent (so Im the foreigner here, which doesnt put me in a good position) in a city with a couple of million people. If this happens to me right now, here… I know I’m severely screwed. Soon we will live full time at the homestead for this very reason.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.