Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a great article(The Common Sense Show) with a lot of facts on what will happen if the Chinese attack the U. S. with an EMP. What I get out of this article is that we need to prepare for an EMP attack if there is a collapse of the economy.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/08/18/chinese-retaliation-for-tianjin-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The effects of an EMP part of the discussion is interesting but the speculation that the US caused the explosion and that we did it using a space based weapon is pure speculation. The US has nothing to gain by making such an attack.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, I personally do not have any idea if we did attack or not but I believe that an EMP attack will not happen.

Here is why. The U. S. would become radioactive from all the nuclear power plants melt down and that would in time go all around the Earth killing even the Chinese. Also the Chinese want to take over the U. S. resources(land, water, minerals, gas and oil, gold and silver and all properties) so EMP is not an option for the Chinese.

Cyber attack is an option. Why? Well the way I see it is a Cyber attack will kill the electric grid for months which will kill 50 to 75% of the population which would make the U. S. weak so they can attack us. Also a cyber attack would mean that our military can supply the nuclear power plants with gas to run the generators since a cyber attack doesn’t do anything to our cars and trucks which would mean that there would be no radiation and they can try to win a war and keep all the U. S. resources. I also believe that Russia is in this deal with China.

They will first try to weaken the U. S. Economy to the point of collapse then do a cyber attack to finish us.

Well that is my 2 cents on this.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

… [T]hat the US caused the explosion and that we did it using a space based weapon is pure speculation. The US has nothing to gain by making such an attack.

Right! When I listened to the Mike Adams interview, it sounded like a sales pitch for the prep-supplies he markets. Getting prepared for tough times is a good enough idea that it doesn’t need the scare-speculation of a Chinese EMP attack.

Not to say that the Zero regime isn’t snaky enough to kick off a war for us to lose, nor that the ChiComs wouldn’t attack if they thought they could gain by it, but even they would first want to justify it to the rest of the world.

Cry, "Treason!"

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, I agree that a major cyber attack is more likely than an EMP.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB here is another website article titled:
    China and America already at war: Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon in retaliation for Yuan currency devaluation… Military helicopters now patrolling Beijing

http://www.naturalnews.com/050816_Tianjin_explosion_space-based_weapons_military_retaliation.html#ixzz3jIrolCj0

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

China has been at war with the US for years stealing our technology and hacking our systems, and getting away with it by buying off the political and economic elite. That said, it remains pure speculation as to what the nature of that blast was. The Chinese economy is failing and an attack by the US isn’t going to save it.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB agree that it is only speculation. I do find it interesting that it happen the next day that the Chinese devalued there money. I do believe that all the economies in the world are in trouble and this means that somewhere there will be war.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

China knows it will engage the US in a war and has been preparing for that eventuality for 50 or 60 years. They believe that under the right circumstances they can win that war now. I have long thought that if the US was attacked it would occur while Obama is president. If I was looking to beat the US, he’s the Commander & Chief I want in charge.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, AGREE! Cyber attack followed by a ground war since we will be down and not ready. The Chinese will wait till 50% or more die from not having food and water and then attack.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I do believe that all the economies in the world are in trouble and this means that somewhere there will be war.

Yes, all the economies in the world are in the same trouble, since there’s no way to borrow your way out of debt. Once nations empower a few “special” people to issue intrinsically valueless notes as the official “currency,” and lend it, at interest, to the government, they eventually reach the point when they mathematically can never repay the “debt,” since the “money” with which to pay the “interest” was never created. All they can do, by those self-strangling rules, is refinance. Eventually they become so burdened with debt, relative to their ability to maintain required payments, that the “lenders” refuse to refinance, unless publicly-owned capital (roads, bridges, airports, water sources, dams, etc) are surrendered. With enough self-impoverishment, conquering and looting other nations begins to look like a way out.

“No problem!” The guys who loaned you the “money” to buy all that stuff you now can’t pay for, can just loan you some more, to buy weapons, and muster an outsized and aggressive military, to go conquer the neighbors, and take their stuff. Of course, the banksters, or their cousins also made the same deal to the neighbors, and as long as the various “sides” go after each other (and not after the banksters) these special, privileged people will end up owning more of the world. So what if it has to be rebuilt? They can loan the survivors all the “money” it takes, and eventually, they’ll own that too.

Such a sweet deal! However it goes, the banksters win, and everybody else loses. Do the ants in the ant farm ever contemplate stinging the jerk who turned the box upside-down? The prudent ones are probably just busily stashing food, for the next overturn.

Cry, "Treason!"

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The bottom line is that WWIII is coming and as 74 pointed out, China and the others know there is an advantage doing it while O is still in office. What we don’t know is whether they feel they are ready to commence in this time frame.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What makes ww3 more imminent is that nuclear weapons no longer have the distinction as only deciding factor. Cyber warfare is the single biggest equaliser. We know that systems on public servers are compromised, as are some government systems. If the military and their equipment has been compromised then the door is wide open.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74, Cyber warfare is the way China and Russia are heading. They know that our military will have so much work keeping all the nuclear power plants going with gas delivery and civil unrest in all the cities that they can attack us from all sides. We are not ready for a cyber attack.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.