Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

My EDC

Glock 21
    Gun that make sense for me, without going into the endless discussion what weapon is best for carrying, it is great for me.

Torch light with extra battery
    Small but very powerful source of light with zoom option.

Penlight
    Sometimes (in SHTF events, very often) you need small source of light, more powerful light in some situation can be dangerous.

Disposable lighter
    Cheapest and most simplest source of fire.

Pocket knife
    Must have for many uses.

EMT Shears
    Small, light, but still very powerful thing for multiple uses, for use on everything from clothes to wire.

Antiseptic pads
    Simply for hygiene, or in other cases it can be used for first aid.

Of course things can be taken out or added, like extra magazines, or paracord bracelet, or disposable raincoat.
    It is matter of planning.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Ox
    Ox
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Perfect. Simple, effective, lightweight. There is no such thing as the “perfect survival gun”. It is the one that you can make go bang and hit your target consistently.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks.
    I am trying to keep it just like that, lightweight and simple.
    There is no way that I can have everything I need in my EDC, but my point is to cover basics and to be light.

Profile photo of sootsme
    sootsme
    Survivalist
    member1

Small .357 revolver (caliber not most important) w/ spare ammo, pocket knives, good LED flashlight, a couple ways to make fire, compass, fishing/snaring stuff, first aid items, rope/cordage, couple space blankets, assorted hand tools, long shelf life food for at least a few days, water & filtration/purification, change of clothes, rain/cold weather gear. Easier for me than for some, as I am in/with my truck 99% of the time (old school non-electronic, non-computerized diesel w/ manual transmission- looks ugly, runs great). If I knew it was SHTF time, I’d add my 10/22 and pump shotgun and lots of ammo…and wife and dogs…

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

I also carry a full sized Glock, but I carry extra mags and a second knife. I also carry a sap and small flashlight on me with a second small light and extra batteries in my vehicle.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Nice set up Selco! Thanks for adding the forum option to the SHTF School website. I’ve gained much from your course over last year or so and the forum is already a great resource!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

G30, knives (SAK and Kershaw Leek), ferro rod on keychain, (lighter in jacket pocket), Surefire 6P, keys and memory sticks, earplugs, handkerchief, second keychain is seatbelt cutter/window punch, bandana.

Spare ammo in vehicle and jacket pocket, just don’t have it on me at the moment.

photo 1257EAAD-5DC2-4F63-9AE3-D0398186190D_zpsntfzphl7.jpg

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

My edc. Sometimes I swap out for my BDM and a spare mag so I have 31 rds.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ha pictures of edc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.