Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everyone needs to read this! Lie after lie about the economy getting better when it is in a freefall, we are at the start of a slow collapse. Food prices are starting to go up. I think we still have some time to prepare but not much so start storing more food.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/25/economy-in-freefall-1q-revision-shows-shrinkage-2/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

What blows my mind is another article I read, said the stock market shook off the news, because economists are forecasting 3% growth the rest of the year.

I always follow the velocity of money through the economy. It basically shows how often money is used in the economy. In a healthy economy a hypothetical dollar will be used time and time again. For example you buy something at the store, the store uses that money to buy new supplies, the supplier uses it to buy what they need.
    Unfortunately, the velocity of money is dropping like a rock. That means the economy is slowing down, not picking up.

The MSM continues to talk about the economy growing. The alternative media says we are headed down. The average person shakes his head and tries to spread his money as far as possible. Food goes up, gas goes up, but we still hear that inflation is coexistent or at the very least under control.

How are they going to explain away a drop in the second quarter if one happens.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, If there is a fall in the second quarter they will lie at first to buy time and month or two down the road will revision the numbers just like they did with this one. A second fall will be real bad.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, if there is another drop in the 2nd quarter, odds are fabricated #’s will be released. At this point it seems they will not allow anything to get in the way of continuing the great economic ponzi.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes MountainBiker they will lie to buy time. But we all here know the truth.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Yes MountainBiker they will lie to buy time. But we all here know the truth.

Yep. I’m on the Board of Directors for a bank and I routinely have to bite my tongue when being told how the economy continues to improve. Trying to educate those who don’t want to know what’s really going on would only serve to make the meetings longer. Everyone in the room is a very successful person in their careers or businesses, so I don’t see the point of trying to correct their fairy tales.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

The markets are manipulated so much that it’s pretty much pointless to even talk about it’s gains or losses, and the sad part of that is that most people are either too blind, or too ignorant, to see it. I wish I had another round of .308 for every time I’ve heard someone say “no way, the economy is too big to fail”. The reason I say a round of .308 is because I don’t trust the dollar haha.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Red, Roadracer, Freedom
    You guys are right on. The market is not the economy, it is a betting game played on the side. None of the economic measurements are true, as every method has been cooked.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr Red the .308 will be worth more then gold. Well the problem is 99% are blind or they just don’t want to hear it. The financial collapse will be much harder then we think. That 99% are going to lose everything they have.

Even us will have problems dealing with the financial collapse and we know what is coming. It is hard to prepare 100% for this large of a collapse.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

If as I suspect, the financial collapse will be worldwide, it takes everything to another level. What does a country like China do when no other country can afford to buy their exports because their economies are in shambles. Russia has moved their focus to the east. They sit on a ton of natural resources, and can influence other countries with them. What do Germany and France do when Putin says no more natural gas unless you do what I tell you?

The other thing that scares me is the appearance of a “white knight” on the US political scene. Give up your right “temporarily” so I can solve the problems and get you food. Does anyone think the entitlement people will not jump on that.

We certainly live in interesting times.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes, the world is so interconnected economically that if one of the big players goes down, the rest will follow.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, a financial collapse in the U. S. will take the world down. I have said this many times here that China will not have anyone that will buy there products. Russia will do better since it has natural resources that it will be able to sell for food or gold.

Once the dollar collapses to the point of 5 to 10 cents for the dollar value the U. S. will just pay off China debt for pennies.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Roadracer, a financial collapse in the U. S. will take the world down. I have said this many times here that China will not have anyone that will buy there products. Russia will do better since it has natural resources that it will be able to sell for food or gold.

Once the dollar collapses to the point of 5 to 10 cents for the dollar value the U. S. will just pay off China debt for pennies.

Russia is also prepared to be isolated, it won’t bother them as much. Overall I dont think its even still a question are we in a slow collapse… because we clearly are. If you look at economic facts and figures the wealth growth of the elite is what makes some numbers look positive.

The middle class gets poor, the poor people stay poor and rich guys are getting richer at a rapid speed. Its very shortsighted of the elite to keep steering everything that way but from talking to some pretty powerful and rich people who also come from old money a lot of them live in reality distortion fields.

They will be surprised what waits for them at the end of the road we are heading down now.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is too fragile, especially here in my region .So problem is that we “feel” problems no matter how far is happening.

Strong economies maybe can be isolated for some time, and be able to “survive” but I am not sure for how long.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco, Europe will fall right after the U. S. collapses and then Europe will take many other countries with it. The Euro is also fragile.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.