Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, with 50-70 thousand people locked into a tight city environment and this looks like it is airborne, there will be thousands of dead in the streets. At some point a huge crowd of survivors will break out. Many will be infectedspreading it to the rest of the city.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It looks like the Ebola is growing everyday.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Jay, with 50-70 thousand people locked into a tight city environment and this looks like it is airborne, there will be thousands of dead in the streets. At some point a huge crowd of survivors will break out. Many will be infectedspreading it to the rest of the city.

Exactly. This is crazy! But it gets even worse….

The outbreak in Congo that was reported today is from a DIFFERENT even DEADLIER Ebola strain!!!!

Democratic Republic of Congo declared an Ebola outbreak in its northern Equateur province on Sunday after two out of eight cases tested came back positive for the deadly virus, Health Minister Felix Kabange Numbi said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/24/us-health-ebola-congodemocratic-idUSKBN0GO0R520140824

Seriously… this is a huge mess.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is a slow motion disaster that the 1st World countries are mostly ignoring. They should be equipping the medical front lines in Africa in an attempt to stop it before it becomes a worldwide problem. Makes you wonder what their real objectives are.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m still wondering where all of the contaminated bedding, sheets and other items ended up. Several suit cases sent to a destination unknown?

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I’m still wondering where all of the contaminated bedding, sheets and other items ended up. Several suit cases sent to a destination unknown.

They got sent away? Where did you hear about that? I was just yesterday thinking that some groups would love to get their hands on some contaminated items…

Here are some thoughts I had on the strategic use of Ebola in the last couple of days.

We still have things getting built at our place on the countryside. We have some Burmese workers here and they are very very simple people. It is the first time in my life that I deal with people that simple. There is simply not much going on in their heads because they never went to schools or had more or less any intellectual stimulation.

They are still happy people and as long as you look after what they do, they do a good job but this experience got me thinking. With the unavoidable technological progress so many people will be just a “burden” for society. This has already started now. Some young adults are already now more or less unemployable because they bring little to no skills along that are needed today.

Its not a real stretch to imagine some people in power might just let some diseases like Ebola run wild for some time as a way to get rid of undesirable groups of people. I know Im leaning myself far out of the window now but the most skilled and educated people reproduce much slower than the more simple group of people… I dont know where this will lead…

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is a slow motion disaster that the 1st World countries are mostly ignoring. They should be equipping the medical front lines in Africa in an attempt to stop it before it becomes a worldwide problem. Makes you wonder what their real objectives are.

There is some truth in that MountainBiker, but if this is real stuff, I mean if this is real worst case scenario outbreak events will simply gonna overrun everything that authorities gonna try.
    System simply is not ready for that.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, I am speculating, but why else would anyone steal contaminated sheets?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker is right on this, I wonder too why it is taking so long for the rest of the world to do something about this.

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

Why isn’t the world rushing to help impoverished African countries? Because Somalia. When we try, we get kicked in the teeth.

So much of that continent is a mess. Look up the history of Liberia, Sierra Leone, et al. First world leaders give little concern about what happens to overpopulated, impoverished, resource poor nations.

And I’ll mention again UN’s Agenda 21 and it’s population philosophy. Why would any UN member help when their stated intent is sustainable global population?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sustainable global population is a term used when demanding more money and resources from others.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

“Sustainable global population” is code the eugenicists use for killing excess humans.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Jay, I am speculating, but why else would anyone steal contaminated sheets?

I saw another documentary about the same slum in Monrovia… it has 4 working toilets… so I guess some people might want to have the bedding at home for themselves. Worst choice ever…

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At some point this will get so bad that the people with the money to escape are going to leave in droves for somewhere they think is safe.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/ebola-crisis-worsens-for-lack-of-global-help-1409269141

“Ebola is moving at the speed of sound and the aid organizations are moving at the speed of a snail,” said James DorborJallah, the national coordinator of Liberia’s Ebola Task Force.

“None of the organizations in the most affected countries—the U.N., WHO, local governments, NGOs [including Doctors Without Borders]—currently have the proper setup to respond at the scale necessary to make a serious impact on the spread of the outbreak.”

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.