Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know,remember I studied medicine and know very well what this virus can do. I would not even trust a vaccine for it.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Personally Im not very concerned about Ebola because as long as its not airborne, we should be fine. I just think its important for us preppers to monitor situations like these very closely. We can learn a lot from it. What procedures do medical experts use, how do governments react or how do they try to downplay the situation.

Crazy fact: When a man survives Ebola he can transmit the disease for another 7 weeks through his semen… Imagine a happy survivor coming home to his wife…

Ebola does seems to be a pretty devilish disease. Lets wish for the best of all those affected.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“officials explained the gravity of the situation in their countries, where hundreds lie dead in the streets. 

According to SIM, West Africa has counted 1,711 diagnoses and 932 deaths, already, which could represent only a small fraction of the actual number. “We believe that these numbers represent just 25-50 percent of what is happening,” said Isaacs.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/07/Daily-Beast-Ebola-Experts-Warn-of-an-African-Apocalypse

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is bad news. The dead in the street is just going to make things more grave.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

http://www.naturalnews.com/046331_Ebola_government_propaganda_medical_questions.html#ixzz39m7KGS1f

There is no doubt that this has the potential to start a panic here in America even if not truly warranted.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Get prepared now so that you do not end up with no food and water if it becomes even a small pandemic.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

This indeed could turn into a panic. I am now at ‘code green,’ due to the possibility of news emerging that could panic the masses. Keep your ears open.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

There’s a patient in a Brampton Ontario hospital that is undergoing tests to see if they have Ebola now. If they do it’s the first case here in Canada.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Want to see something messed up? Scroll down here and see how rather well one of the infected US guys was protected while treating infected people. http://globalmediabuzz.com/news/2014/july/ebola-virus-kills-top-doctor.html

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay,
    Exactly what my concerns and comments have been. The contagion level is severe.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Even an airborne virus would have a hard time infecting someone protected like the doctor was. 74 you are right that the contagion level is higher then what they are telling us.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The fomite contagion problem is off the scale. When they quit using a hospital because they can’t disinfect the surfaces – thats a situation gone fubar. These people in the epidemic areas are all potentially carriers of the virus on the skin and everywhere else. They want to flood the area with medical people it needs to be understood there is no return ticket. Alas the politicians are still living in the global village fantasy. They seem to think there’s an on-off switch they can use whenever they feel like it. Or they can manipulate numbers endlessly. Less than a thousand dead so far, 3 months from now a million? A Billion? What did the French politician say to Obama… we’ve got 500 days . Is this what he meant. Do they already know the outcome.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I think the 500 days is the Economical Collapse is coming and they know how much time we have before all hell breaks. They are doing anything and everything to keep us thinking about everything else and not the economy.

Numbers don’t lie and they know when is the end of the economy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Look at the graphs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.