Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

No need to go all out but Ebola does travel now. First suspected case in the Philippines just now. The person came from Sierra Leone.

http://english.cntv.cn/2014/08/02/VIDE1406955241574888.shtml

One guy also died in Morocco

http://www.news.heritageliberia.net/index.php/inside-heritage/health/3583-liberian-dies-in-morocco-of-ebola-internal-affairs-minister-discloses

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Jay,
    “Although Minister Dukuly did not disclose the name of the Liberian, who he said died of Ebola in Morocco, he averred that this means that there are many more people who are carrying the disease unknowingly.”

How many people do you think they exposed in airports after handling passports & tickets, touching doors, hand rails, sinks, etc.?

Every 25 days we will see jumps in the numbers.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

They’re trying to downplay it! I cannot believe our elected officials haven’t forced a border closure… given that no amount of lobbying power or money can protect you from Ebola, these psychopaths should have closed the borders to protect their own skins. Such is the creed of a sociopath. However, they have not. Why???

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There have been many promoters of global population control. Think about what they really want.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is out there, and I think it can not be contained anymore. Lets just hope it will go “away” on its own.
    Yes, some decisions (or lack of some decisions) looks strange really.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I’m so glad that the FDA didn’t pitch a fit or something (maybe because it was administered in Africa) but it’s great news this untested treatment has so much potential. See…again…hidden stories, yet another example….of what you don’t know is going on behind the scenes.

Profile photo of johnnymac
    johnnymac
    Survivalist
    member2

The reason the treatment is not FDA-approved,is because it is untested in clinical trials. For clinical trials, you’ll need a Test Group (who will be given the treatment being tested) and the Control Group (who is given a placebo, and hence is untreated). These tests are “double-blind”, so that neither the test subjects or the researchers know who is getting the meds, and who is getting placebos. For the test to then proceed, you have to expose both groups to Ebola, so the researchers then record their observations. How many get sick? How sick? How fast? Mortality? Side effects? For the test results to validity, there needs to be a minimum sample size.

Wanna’ volunteer for THAT drug trial?

JMc

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

johnnymac – Hell no!..’cause I’d have to have Ebola to qualify! I am a Pollyanna sometimes…and don’t think the CDC would have contacted them/offered it if ‘someone’ didn’t think it might help…given the alternatives. My understanding is, that until this latest outbreak this has been a ‘rare’ disease. How do you find people for trials of that nature? I have no clue.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

http://7online.com/health/mount-sinai-patient-tested-for-ebola-virus/239663/

It looks like it made it to NYC.

Tweva, I hope the serum works, but 2 tests are not conclusive.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

You guys see about the person in NYC Mount Sinai hospital who is now in quarantine and being tested for ebola?

http://t.co/7b5CAmQAmf

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr. RED You betcha!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Calm down

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh what a wet blanket…. :) here we get to watch the beginning of the Apocalypse and you don’t want us to talk about it.

But read this and analyse what is really happening now in Africa.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-says-doctor-treated-ebola-victim-contracted-virus-004047580.html;_ylt=AwrTWf3FsN9TMTsAroPQtDMD

Some snippets: “The confirmation that a fourth doctor had been infected comes as fear and anger about the dead being left unburied in Liberia’s capital Monrovia brought protestors into the streets, while Sierra Leone’s president said Monday that the epidemic threatened the “very essence” of the nation.

“This new case is one of the doctors who attended to the Liberian Ebola patient who died,” Nigeria’s Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu told journalists. He said that 70 other people believed to have come into contact with the Liberian government official were being monitored. Of the eight now in quarantine, three show “symptomatic” signs of the disease

Tolbert Nyensuah said the government was doing its best to collect bodies as quickly as possible.

– Mass grave –

“We buried 30 people during the weekend in a mass grave outside the city. The government has purchased land from a private citizen and that land will be used to bury bodies,”

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Did I ask not to talk about it? No. Wet blanket…I hope so. If u r getting so rattled n freaked out about something that has yet to happen…or happen within 199 miles of you now??? WTH? Thus.. calm down. I personallydont think 74 this is the beginning of the big A. That will be deduced by historians in the future. My gosh…things haven’t even got an nth of what is to come…yet with every headline y’all seem to freak out n duck for cover n I mean that in a respectful way…n its jusr my humble opinion. Follow the msn/internet headlines n get a bad case of nerves..waaay b4 u will need yr nerves most..again..just my opinion. Read less..prepare more… u will thank your industrious self more…later.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 195 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.