Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So the CDC Director says “The virus is moving faster than anyone anticipated and that’s why we need to move now”

Well this is all bad news to me! They are not telling us everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/09/02/ebola-outbreak-out-control-says-cdc-director/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, they never will tell us everything. What we have to keep in mind is that the CDC and the WHO are run by political appointees, not medical professionals (even if the Directors are technically physicians). They follow the policy mandates of their masters as opposed to making decisions based on science and public health. Economic concerns trump public health concerns each and every time, and so they will minimize the situation until such point as it is impossible to do so any further. Of great concern to me is their current mantra that it can’t happen here beyond a few isolated cases of travelers from Africa. People will die as a result of their egos.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I have the same concerns as you.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

System is not made to have common folks as a primary concern. It is made to protect them selves and the elite.
    So I would not expect correct info, at least not on time to make any difference for common people.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmm, CDC is in Atlanta, zombies are in Atlanta in The Walking Dead. Correlation or not?

And “The Dead” is based in Africa, Correlation or not?

I’m beginning to think Africa’s up a creek without a canoe, let alone a paddle and gonna take a lot with them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.