Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I changed my mind about my comment here.

Needless to say it wasn’t polite.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The more news I read on Ebola in the U. S. the more I think that in one to two months we will know for sure how bad in will get. If the numbers just go into the hundreds then it will grow so big that no one will be able to stop it.

Some of the things you need to buy now because if it grows you will not find these items anywhere.

N95 masks
    Nitrile gloves
    Tyvex suits
    Safety goggles
    Duct tape get the black A/C type sold at Home Depot, this is the best one around.
    Plastic sheeting to cover windows, doors or a room if a faminly member gets infected. This is why you also need a lot of duct tape.

A good idea to keep people away from your home is to make Quarantine signs that tells anyone going to your house that you are infected so they do not go to your house. This is only to be used if things get real bad.

Buy Vitamin C a lot of it! They are using it against Ebola right now. Zinc, Echinacea have been found to help against FLU viruses.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, The signs might keep some folks away but draw others wanting to quarintine you. Be sure you know what is occuring before you do something that may attract unwanted attention.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Thanks for the list Free. I picked up more masks yesterday as well as the best A/C filters they had.

Whirli it is rare these days, especially online, to find someone who thinks about a comment they made a few days ago. Thank you. Your comment didn’t bother me in the first place but you’re still good in my book.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is incredibly stupid by this judge. He had the potential to contaminate other people as soon as he left the apartment. Plus he will probably contract the virus and then infect a bunch of people.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/10/3/Naive-Liberal-Texas-Judge-Enter-Ebola-Apartment-Without-Protection

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Well mamma always said stupid is as stupid does. If he comes down with the virus he should be charged with attempted murder for anyone he comes in contact with that gets sick as well. What an idiot. I wonder how long it will be before he is put in quarantine?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Well, time will tell in maybe 10 days or so whether we are in trouble or not. Hopefully it mutates to only infect commies, satanists, and illegal aliens. lol

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Looks like Ebola is in four other areas in the U. S. in the news right now! Washington DC is reporting two cases of possible Ebola.

Time to lock it down? Ebola fears spur calls for travel bans

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/03/time-to-lock-it-down-ebola-fears-spur-calls-for-travel-bans/

Profile photo of claymor
    claymor
    Survivalist
    member2

Here’s a good article everyone should read. it contains links to specific items necessary in preventing contraction.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/heres-why-you-should-not-panic-over-ebola_102014

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Soooo, the latest is an infected person taken off a plane by suited personnel. The rest of the passengers held for a while, then released into the general population. Is this idiotic or am I?

Also, come to think of it…seems the major pharmaceutical firms are going full tilt to develop a vaccine. This means infecting lab animals (rats/horses/swine/?) with the virus in hopes of their developing viable antibodies, then testing it on other animals. Finally, humans. Where in this chain could there possibly be some leaks? “Mistakes” as per Dallas?

Does anyone learn from history? Black Death in Europe….?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.