Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Here
    and
    Here
    and
    Here

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

yep, just saw it form myself, its on cnn…

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It’s gonna get ugly really quick.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

best guess with 1.4 infection rate is that half of africa is gone by december 2015. if it was 2.0 infection rate it would be 1 billion by december 2015.

thats according to the exponential function equation, if anyones interested it is youtube search “the most important video you will ever see” .

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of morning
    morning
    Medic
    rprepper

r-zero is not 1.4, in the wild inside dallas for four days (between two hospital admissions) this index case can have had up to 1k primaries.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They do not know how many people he was in contact with!!! He was in multi-air flights.

We need to get ready people this may grow real fast.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

One of the things we will see is that some patients will have infected few or even no others and some will have infected many. The spread from one geographic area to another will be very uneven. We’ll know soon enough how the number shake out. There will be other cases independent of this guy. One thing to keep in mind is that the early cases will get world class care and it will seem to be under control but the health care system does not have unlimited capacity. Too many cases will overwhelm the system.

Profile photo of Ogre206
    Ogre206
    Survivalist
    member2

i was about to post about this
    i give it a month or less before it spreads outside of texas

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Where is our govt, who cares so much for our safety and well-being that they try to keep us safe from evil gun owners? Why haven’t they refused entry to flights from West Africa or to passengers originating there??? Another foul-smelling event. I am way too close to Texas for comfort. Dallas is only 5 hours away. It’s here, folks, in a city near you…

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Strategy For A bio-attack? #1 Obviously patient 0 may lie about his symptoms #2 On the plane he may have tried to infect people. #3 Once sick he may have lied to medical personel about his country of origin as medical people and hospitals are a primary target.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

FOX News Alert: He exposed ER staff on the 26th and they sent him home without diagnosing the disease, on the 28th he exposed an ambulance crew and more ER. Must have exposed a lot more people including his family in the passing 2 days. CDC director is pedaling garbage on the news stations about stopping ebola in Africa but not cutting off air travel from infected areas.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, just read the same article, they(CDC) is not telling us everything. The lies keep on coming. Brulen you are right this is going to grow fast. Everyone need to get ready, buy your masks today because once many more people get the Ebola virus you will not find any. Have all the food you need at home.

I personally think that the Ebola virus has evolved into a easier to get in your system virus. It is not an airborne virus like the FLU virus but it is become easier to get. The CDC is not telling us this.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Great article at shtfplan.com . Gives idea on what to have on hand and how to prepare.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

This all starting to look more and more like movie scenario, I mean movie with bad end.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,
    As a medical professional you have to be worried about “that call” Now that we have proof they are leaving Africa with ebola, how will you respond to calls if they have symptoms of ebola? Probably an unfair question of me to ask.

I think I would ask them to walk outside and crawl into a waiting body bag.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.