Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ebola deaths rise to nearly 4,500 as WHO warns cases will increase to 10,000 per week!

Now this is where the problems begin. 10,000 per week will go to 20,000 and 30,000 per week real fast.
    This was pointed out by 74 in another post. The numbers are growing ever faster.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/14/west-africa-ebola-outbreak-will-reach-over-000-cases-says-who/

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Yep, the thing is, I think there estimates are low, and do not consider un reported cases.

They are low balling.

If you where to start the doubling rate on a chess board, square one, with one infected, and then double every proceeding square. we are about 1/3 the way through the chess board, and more or less at the tipping point by January, at least in africa. January the following year is harder to predict because hopefully some kind of action is taken by then, but I am positive it will be in the Billions. Especially if it makes its way into asia.

Regardless of the threat to europe or the north american continent from this disease, it is very important to consider the rate of mutation, and its chances of occurring the more the virus spreads.

It doesn’t just have to mutate into something more contagious, it could also mutate into something more deadly. And since micro biology is so relatively new to the arms race between humans and micro organisms, who knows what could happen.

But now if these ******** cant even manage to stamp out ebola. WTF is gonna happen if something escapes the crack pot experiments they probably have running everywhere.

Zombies, most likely.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The scary part is that the WHO (and the CDC) tend to under project where things might go rather than over estimate, unless in this case they are purposely over estimating (or so they think) in hopes of patting themselves on the back in a couple months on having improved upon the situation?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So can we trust the 10,000 number infections in Africa. How do they count those people and who does the count? I to do not think this is true. I think it is much more.

The CDC is calling for one hospital in each state or 50 in total. This is the beginning of what is really coming.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, my guess is that those who think they may have ebola are going to go to the nearest hospital rather than go to the CDC designated hospital which in some cases could be a day’s drive from where they live. In turn those local hospitals aren’t going to know if people have ebola until they do their testing. I think the CDC needs to rethink that plan.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The CDC sounds like Kerry did with all his “I have a plan for that,” when he ran for prez.

This thing really starts off like a first person shooter video game story line.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everybody knows the numbers are off in africa by a factor of 3 or 4. So the number of Ebola deaths is more like 13,500 to 18,000 now. The dead are laying in the streets and in homes unaccounted. They are not in the official count.
    Ebola doesn’t need to mutate to kill everyone, it’s doing just fine as it is. We would be so much better off if our government was honest. This is likely to start a new first person shooter game. Not shooting at zombies though, but at politicians involved in bring this here.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree 74, I just think Ebola has mutated already and they know it(CDC) It is more infectious now.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I don’t think they’ve been releasing the real numbers since it started, really.

The thing is with this, once it starts going, it’s like a snowball going downhill. This will keep on going until it burns itself out. The medical field of the nations in africa who are dealing with this are already extremely strained, once more people become infected, they can’t treat more because they simply lack the resources. That means more spreading or it, and more dying.

Now with the holidays and flu season coming up, people will be on the move more, as well as getting sick. Who’s to say that the flu like symptoms that people initially get isn’t a basic flu, but ebola?

I think there will be a lot of false reports, due to people who get the flu thinking they have it, but there is a good chance that we see this more outside of africa.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree that the advent of flu season is going to greatly complicate things. Though I dearly wish I had some medical training I am so glad I am not a health care provider. My heart goes out to all of those brave and generous souls trying to do the best they can in the midst of this emerging pandemic.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sounds like cold sh*t , but the world needs some de populating . Humans seem to think that they are above natures law because they can change their environment ………..but make no mistake , nature is still in control . We cant seem to control our population , so nature has to step in with a plague or three . Look at ebola and the like as getting thing back into balance in the long run .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.