Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>tweva wrote:</div>MountainBiker, sorry for confusion. I know you live in VT. The ‘MN’ meant Mother Nature

Got it now. In the modern world of abbreviations sometimes there’s one I miss. I feel bad for non-Americans subjected to all of out 2 letter abbreviations for the various States. I imagine even some Americans get confused over some of them like AR being Arkansas and not Arizona and then there’s all the M States ( MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, MA, ME, MD) where the abbreviation could be construed to fit more than one State.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

KOS: Asked my wife last night on her thoughts of the polar shift. Once she realized I was serious, she gave it some thought. Discounted overnight polar shift, everyone will be reacting to that. But an accelerated shift, could cause anxiety levels to rise, without people understanding why. Since this has not occurred before in our lifetime, there is no scientific way to quantify it. Like most here, this one is way out of our control and we are looking at more immediate challenges.

Her concern is more focused on the drumbeat of bad news that seems to be assaulting all of us. The constant state of turmoil, (my opinion since 9/11) is wearing people down. Especially with the loss of jobs and changes at a workplace. Long term unemployment is having a debilitating effect on many people.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer the polar shift has already started. It’s slow but happening. I think that all passed science evidence shows that the last time a polar shift happen it was slow too. But is will change the Earth and maybe the volcanoes will erupt more which we have seen this year and maybe more earthquakes. Also will change areas that are cool weather to hotter weather and the hotter weather areas to cooler.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is no reason to expect a constant rate of movement. It could move slowly then speed up then slow down. There is very little data and no consensus about what will happen.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes agree 74, no one knows.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder if that is similar to the rotational wobble that can shift the poles slightly ? It does make severe climate changes in areas when that occurs .

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, Very interesting information, I personally think that the magnetic field flipping at this rate will create volcano eruptions all over the earth.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.