Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

It will be interesting to see how this technology comes into play in SHTF scenario.

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/27295902/drone-army-seeks-to-redefine-neighborhood-watch

“A Southaven man has an army of hand-crafted drones, all controlled from inside of his customized command center.”

“Estes built drones that provide infrared thermal imaging; they also detect human movement inside of a home or car. And what he is doing is legal.”

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

And yet all one has to do is hang some fishing line and they’re down.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I don’t believe in any State would it be legal to use cameras to view people in their homes where there is an expectation of privacy.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

What privacy in your home? The whole point of the “Smart Grid” is to know what your doing in your “private” home, and sell the information to whomever wants it. Your “Smart Meter” will record your energy usage patterns and your “Smart Appliances” will be “talking” to each other and your “Smart Meter”. Nice…

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

C, Yes but they can’t take a picture of my bare hind quarters with the smart grid.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

74, are you saying you’re okay with the lack of privacy the so called Smart Grid will cause?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

C,
    No not at all. But I’m less okay with a drone operated by my pervert neighbor looking through the walls. I can go off grid if I want to, and no one but god will no what I’m doing.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I know there are potentially good applications for drones, but human nature being what it is, drones will be used for all the wrong things. They creep me out actually. Not that I am doing anything worth watching, but I don’t want to be spied on just because the technology allows for it to happen.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m going to make killer attack drones to shoot down spy drones.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I expect we will start seeing people increasingly shooting down drones, especially in rural areas.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

The sky is the limit with drones. There are already working mini versions with mounted guns and self destruct systems capable of taking out vehicles when they get close enough. and taser drones.

so far the coolest drone technology i have seen, is when they put a fleet of predators in the air over a large area. and a computer program mixes everything together so that an agent/analyst can have a first person real time view on the ground 360 degrees without actually being there, and walk around like it was google street view…. but like i said… in real time.

technically thats invisibility i suppose.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Skynet…. next Terminator movie out in 2015.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/10/30/terminator-genisys-cover-story/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.