Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Food i think it will be something like China calling our debt and the US loses all credit rating thus crashing our economy

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The chinese exported 38.2 billion dollars of goods to the US Jan-July 2013.
    We exported 10+ billion in the same time frame.

We want to hurt the chinese, all we have to do is stop buying junk.

They may “own” 1.5ish trillion of our debt but if we cut them off on a consumer level, the .gov could make some heavy payments back quickly using our own tax revenue.

Add an import tariff on chinese goods, and suddenly we have control of our future again.

One we certainly need to do, just like mexico, is ban the ownership of property and businesses in the US by foreign nationals.

Screwing with the US is economic suicide for them.
    This isn’t Africa.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This summer there will be more riots and other forms of civil unrest disrupting the economy and possibly evolving into a permanent state of unrest in urban centers. The agents for change will ensure we have this happen. What the end result becomes isn’t very clear other than having very hostile factions of populous.

Profile photo of Vep
    Vep
    Survivalist
    member4

Expect wild fluctuations before the big crash. I wouldn’t be surprised if the DJIA hits 18,000 or more.

China has a major domestic real estate and banking bubbles. The USA has domestic debt and derivatives bubbles. However, when dealing with each other, it’s a Mexican standoff, because while China needs the US markets, for now, it holds enough dollars to wreck the USA in short order.

Meanwhile, the USA is waging an idiotic financial war against Russia over the Ukraine and who is the big dog in Eastern Europe. In return, Russia is getting really cozy with China. That could get hairy if the Russians offer China some sort of parachute in return for helping accelerate the demise of the dollar. Everyone knows the US will have a financial collapse, it’s just a matter of when.

The owners of the privately owned Federal Reserve have seen to it that the US debt is structured so that it can never be paid off. The last US President that thought that the government should manage it’s own monetary policy and tried to act upon it was JFK, and we saw what happened to him. No US President since then has dared to try and cut the Federal Reserve out of the loop.

Every dime collected in income tax has gone to service the Federal debt (pay interest) for some time now. The Wall Street Journal itself has talked about how the actual yearly deficit is really about 5x what the politicians and the media tells everyone that it is.

People should Google ‘unfunded liabilities’. For example, if the Federal government taxed every individual and corporation at 100% they would rake in about $9 Trillion per year. In 2011, just two programs, Social Security and Medicare, cost $7 trillion to maintain. Every dime contributed to Social Security is spent that year as part of the general fund, and keeping the payouts going is getting more and more expensive. This whole house of cards has only been maintained by massive borrowing on an epic scale, and it’s utterly unsustainable.

That is just scratching the surface. It gets worse. The recent abomination is extending FDIC coverage to derivatives. Your average American is oblivious to that, just as most are oblivious to the derivatives bubble as a whole, which the bankers openly admitted to two years ago as being $230 trillion, but many estimate to be at least $1500 trillion.

There are other factors, but the end result is the same, which is a financial collapse in the USA and an economy that looks like Bolivia on a bad day, or Russia right after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirl,
    I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would also put into law that ENGLISH is our national language . English only . We should also punish disloyal business by having ALL import tariffs so high , that they are forced to bring it back to be made in the US . I would also do what Ron Paul wanted to do , close military bases on foreign soil , not all , but many . No military involvement without a declaration of war by Congress .

Profile photo of Vep
    Vep
    Survivalist
    member4

America hasn’t been run by those with the best interests at heart of the nation as a whole for quite some time now. The country is basically in the hands of transnational financial interests with an aim toward ‘global governance’, and the country is managed accordingly.

Most Americans still saddle up to the mass media feeding trough and buy into a false paradigm. Most won’t ‘wake up’ (massively over-used term) until the entire system crashes and they are standing in the wreckage of the USA wondering what happened.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Whirl,<br>
    I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!<br>
    I would also put into law that ENGLISH is our national language . English only . We should also punish disloyal business by having ALL import tariffs so high , that they are forced to bring it back to be made in the US . I would also do what Ron Paul wanted to do , close military bases on foreign soil , not all , but many . No military involvement without a declaration of war by Congress .

For once I think we are in total agreement.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am not concern about the Chinese, they are small players in the big picture of what is really happening. The bankers have played us all. Not just the U. S. but the world. The over $700 Trillion in derivatives will come crashing down in the next one to two years which will take all world currencies down and then the bankers will come up with a new idea( not really new it has been planned) where they will tell the world that the dollar, euro and there currencies are out, done and the solution is a one world currency and that they will take care of all of this. The new currency is there way to take all of us to the next step which is a One World Government.

The bankers have stolen with the derivatives which 99.9% of the population doesn’t even know what they are.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I found a website once called “Hang the Bankers” and it was very very interesting ;)

Who do YOU think is behind the curtain?

England’s Royal Family? Huhmmmm?
    Rothschild’s bunch?
    Satan? ;)

I think it is like an onion, many layers, if you keep peeling, the more it stinks…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Vep
    Vep
    Survivalist
    member4

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that at some point in the not too distant future it will all come to a head and crash. It’s a mathematical certainty at this point.

Between now and then, don’t waste the time you have.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Underground , use Stalins method , kill em all , then you know you have punished the culprit , and because nobody in those groups is innocent .
    Вы враг народа, вы должны быть наказаны. товарищ Сталин

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Just a #’s correction here. There is no way that if 100% of individual and corporate income was $9 Trillion that SS & medicare could be $7 Trillion. I think the correct SS/Medicare spending is more along the lines of $1.3 Trillion, still a very big number. For $7 Trillion to be correct pretty much everyone in the country would have to be a retiree.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, What a great line you used “I think it is like an onion, many layers, if you keep peeling, the more it stinks… ”

The Rothschild’s, JP Morgans, The Rockefeller’s and many more in that group have been planning all of this for a long time.

England’s Royal Family FOR SURE!!!

Profile photo of foodforthought
    foodforthought
    Survivalist
    member2

Who’s behind it?
    Satan, ultimately. But what do the puppets gain from it? Power, for a while? They have all the money they need, so at this point their motivation must be glee from controlling other people’s lives.

upward and onward

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

freedom wrote:
    undeRGRond, What a great line you used “I think it is like an onion, many layers, if you keep peeling, the more it stinks… ”

The Rothschild’s, JP Morgans, The Rockefeller’s and many more in that group have been planning all of this for a long time.

England’s Royal Family FOR SURE!!!

The “onion quote” is a George Costanza line, from Seinfeld :D

The thing I saw about “Lord” Rothschild said he deceived the Royals, and England’s rich elite. There is a huge “counter-conspiracy” theory that says the “good guys” are working from within this system to bring it down. Hopefully, the Royals are part of this “Good Guy” network, but IMO they have a lot of convincing to do…

@Tolik:
    You enemy of the people, you should be punished.
    Comrade Stalin ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.