Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Just in case you missed it doomsday is two minutes closer. May factor into your SHTF planning…

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/doomsday-clock-moves-two-minutes-closer-to-midnight/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Nah.

Too much speculation on their part and wishy washy data.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

It’s interesting how they decide to move it forward.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

With Iceland and Yellowstone showing activity The clock should be moved to 30 seconds until Bunker Hunt Day. You never know how much it will snow. Or where the ash will go.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

no surprise to me, when you see what is going on around the world it is obvious human beings have still not learned to live with each other in peace, I wonder if they ever will??

British Survivalist.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

lonewolf, it’s unlikely.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

yep, so do I(it was a rhetorical question).

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>lonewolf wrote:</div>no surprise to me, when you see what is going on around the world it is obvious human beings have still not learned to live with each other in peace, I wonder if they ever will??

Greed trumps reason. Its the endless human urge to steal. The scams that crooks invent … just amazing. Live in peace? Only if you’re one of the super rich and even they don’t do all that well.

“How can you make millions of dollars of outside income and not compromise your ethics. You can’t.” Prosecutor of Speaker Silver the Nyc long term jewish politician who is accused of graft.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Doomsday Clock is full of it. They moved it because of climate change PLEASE!

How about moving it because of all the printing of dollars($80 billion a month) for the last two years and now Europe will be printing $60 billion euros a month too! That is the real reason there will be a collapse world wide.

lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

if you say something like that on other forums, about the “collapse” I mean you get blasted for it, I know, I have tried.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The Doomsday clock has been near midnight our entire lives. It is irrelevant to anything I do or don’t do.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf, some of the other forums since do not believe that the U. S. is printing paper money and that now Europe is doing the same thing, printing Euros by the billions. There will be a collapse of the financial system. We just do not know when since the printing is so big that it is holding up the system from collapsing. Some do not want to see the truth.

MB, Agree that clock has moved very little in the last 40 years. It is irrelevant.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.