Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this interesting article on city water. The Fort Lauderdale water department tells people that have receiving Chemo and radiation, or any other medical conditions. It looks like this applies to every public water system so if you have a bad medical condition you need to have a good water filter to filter the water you are drinking.

I personally think that everyone should have a good water filter for there drinking water because if they are telling people this who knows what is in the public water.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/26218321/dont-drink-the-water

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Couldn’t agree more. Having a good water filter is essential. I was wondering if we had a pandemic how safe would the drinking water be? Also after an EMP event it would become essential.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

In an EMP I thing the public water would stop for sure. Also I have heard that it may work for an hour to two right after and EMP. But that water should be passed though a water filter.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

If you look at the extreme drought in California over the years I think it makes sense to also think about your own water storage.

Check these graphics here. Pretty shocking.

http://www.latimes.com/science/la-me-g-california-drought-map-htmlstory.html

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

I live in the east bay area of San Francisco and I can tell you that not enough people here are taking it seriously. I have a very good friend who has a well on her 5 acres and she doesn’t seem to understand that it may well run dry. If this persists we could be in some big trouble. Fortunately I’m outta here next June when my wife gets orders and we are off to our next great adventure!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Xocjm, San Francisco is a beautiful city, I have been there because my wife was born there. But some of the people are just out in space there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.