Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think Trump is going forward and has announced his Attorney General Rep. Trey Gowdy! WOW! Hillary better leave the country if Trump becomes President.

Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-donald-trump-just-announced-his-pick-for-attorney-general-hillarys-worst-nightmare/#ixzz3hUVWOtcS

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Honestly I don’t think Trump will get to be president. He doesn’t play by the rules and the establishment is afraid of him. As long as he is on the outside he isn’t much of a threat other than his mouth. If they can’t keep him out with smear campaigns I’m pretty sure they will have him assassinated or he will have an “accident”. The best thing we can do as Americans is roll with the momentum he is generating and stand up. It is unwise to put all of your hope in one human being. We have to take responsibility where we can and get involved. We can’t just complain; we have to put action with our words. One man didn’t put us where we are and one man won’t get us out but I do think Trump would be a good start.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is why I think everyone is wrong on Trump,

The BIG REASON!!! The RNC is giving Trump there data base of all voters 250 million Americans — to the Trump campaign. WOW! Why would th RNC do that if they think Trump doesn’t have a chance?
    Donald Trump offered access to the Republican National Committee’s voter file

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-offered-access-to-the-republican-125451587376.html

Poll: Trump Soars Past Jeb, Rubio in Florida

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Donald-Trump-Jeb-Bush-Marco-Rubio-poll/2015/07/29/id/659474/#ixzz3hNz9qTgZ

Iowa Poll: Trump Takes Huge Lead Over Walker

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/iowa-poll-trump-walker/2015/07/31/id/664826/#ixzz3hV1XBldMUrgent: Rate

Donald Trump Just Scored a MASSIVE WIN, Which Is also Bad News for Jeb Bush

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-just-scored-a-massive-win-which-is-also-bad-news-for-jeb-bush/#ixzz3hV1wvTBC

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Trump will have to support the 2nd to win. If he comes out with an anti gun statement it will be over for him.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Here is some articles on what Trump thinks on the 2nd Amendment. Trump is 100% 2nd Amendment.

‘Big 2nd Amendment person’ Donald Trump: Lafayette theater shooting ‘has nothing to do with guns’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/big-2nd-amendment-person-donald-trump-lafayette-theater-shooting-has-nothing-to-do-with-guns/

Here is a video with Trump talking about the NRA and the 2nd Amendment.

Donald Trump: ‘Fully Support and back Up the Second Amendment’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/16/donald-trump-fully-support-and-back-up-the-second-amendment/

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m still cautious. I like what Trump’s saying, at least about border security/ immigration. His words are making sense with a lot of people, many of them unemployed Democrats, who aren’t too jazzed about Hitlary. But if he’s not lying about securing the border, the powers controlling the bicameral ruling party will make sure he never makes it to the presidency for long enough to accomplish it. Since Andrew Jackson survived the assassination attempt, they’ve never allowed any president to get away with crossing their moves to tighten their grip on the nation.

If he survives to run, pay close attention to the running mate. He’ll need some skilled friends guarding his back (and watching the Sneakret Service, which is directed by the SecTreas, who gets paid by the IMF.) He’ll also need a heavy-hitting Attorney General — Gowdy would do fine.

Why would the RNC give him their database? Maybe they have to, or maybe they can’t afford to come out openly against him this early. If their opposition to a popular Republican were openly shown so soon, it could sink the party everywhere, and seriously reduce their payola.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have said this before but I will say it again. It will take many presidencies to undo where America is. I hope Trump makes it. I believe he is a step in the right direction. His ideas and goals are great but I think he will have to pull a rabbit out of his hat to bring people together to accomplish those goals. He may surprise me but I don’t see him as the type that endears people to do things for him rather they do it because he said so and they like their job. We will see. He could however lay the groundwork for his predecessor to continue what he started. That takes a special kind of person to pave the way for someone else. It takes humility, self sacrifice and integrity. Those character traits are something I have not seen in a very long time in our leadership.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I like that Trump says what’s on his mind. The Attorney General pick is great. I think he is doing this a head of time to show everyone that he knows what he is doing and will put all the right people in place. That is what he is very good at. Managing and building.

He may start naming others soon for his administration. This has never happen before.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

“The most transparent administration” yet to come?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

“The most transparent administration” yet to come?

It is a big mistake to be naming picks for important roles prior to an election. It gives the opposition more fronts on which to attack. Those that don’t like Trump aren’t going to change their mind because they like one of his picks, but the opposite can occur.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree , worry about that when the election is in the bag .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t know, it’s a good thing to let those undecided have an idea what’s coming down the pike.
    Those who wouldn’t vote republican or for Trump aren’t going to be swayed by his cabinet choices, now or later.
    And a lot of people are just torqued off enough to vote “R” just to get rid of/punish some of those they blame for the
    situation we are in. Even some dems.

Lets face it, Trump and his advisers aren’t stupid.
    They’re playing a game, the question becomes can anyone else compete or keep up?

Lets face it, this country needs a capitalist in charge for a while, someone out to make a profit for everyone so he can make more on the side.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

When Zero ran the first time, in addition to the usual doctrinaire leftists, and those who always vote for a living, he got a lot of “white guilt” votes, and from some who expected that a black man in the office would end the charge that this is a racist nation. Many of the latter two groups learned their lesson, enough so that had the R’s not run a clueless rich boy, the nominal “party in power” might’ve changed.

By now, even many of those who had a lot of Hope don’t care much for the Change. If the R’s don’t nominate some Hitlary Lite candidate — again — they’ll probably take the White House, but I’m not sure most of them want it. A) Their long suit is complaining as disenfranchised minority. B) the “Chamber of Crony Capitalism” wants the nation so completely awash in tax-subsidized, paid-under-the-table illegal aliens, that if the entire Caucasian population left, or died, they’d never even wonder what happened to them. Most of the R candidates are toning down whatever “conservatism” they may have, in hopes that they can sneak past the presstitutes. Trump, while his commitment to a completely constitutional government is still in question, is at least not afraid to say what’s on his mind, and dare the presstitute left to make something of it.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THats the problem with American politics , in order to actually have a good chance to win , people are forced to run as one or the other ……………..even if they in actuality dont fit into either group . Ron Paul ran as a republican , but he is actually a libertarian . O ran as a democrat when he is a communist . I would like to see Trump do well , but business and economics are one thing , how does he stand on liberty and constitution ? That is even MORE important than economics . Not all people are good at all things . He does make some good points .

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

It wasn’t hard to see that Ron Paul was/is a libertarian, or that Zero was/is a communist. It’s not too hard to find out what Trump’s policies are with regard to immigration, border control, and sticking America’s nose into what ought to be other nations’ business. What’s hard is to pin most of the other republicon candidates down on practically anything, except that they wish Trump would be as mealy-mouthed as they are.

It would help if the presstitutes would bait Trump on other constitutional issues, besides the Second Amendment, but they don’t understand such questions themselves.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.