Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Obama administration want to go around the 2nd Amendment any way they can so they are going after gun businesses.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/02/holder-justice-department-accused-gun-grab-with-choke-point-program/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

This crew will do anything to get what they want. Their motto is: “The ends justify their means.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, you are so right on that! They think we will just give up and let them do anything.

Profile photo of Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

They can’t have my guns, how about my middle finger. They can have that, would that be OK? Imagine what gun confiscation would look like? Even if they stopped all manufacturing in the U.S. theres already what 100 million guns here so….Really what’s the point? There is none, thats the point. Gun control is for the idiots that think that somehow less guns means less crime or somehow criminals will stop using guns. It’s for none of that, it’s a ploy to get the ignorant to vote for them. There is no real meaning to gun control, the vast majority of gun owners are never going to give them up. Blood on the streets will happen long before any roundups of that nature occur. They may want our guns but lead is what they’ll get. Let me ask you out there a simple question.. If you had to, could you make a gun? A single shot device that could gain you access to a gun belonging to the its previous owner, if you get my drift.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hillbilly, My question is to them, have they stopped drugs from coming into this country? How many laws do they have on the books for drugs? If they stop manufacturing guns here all that would happen is that there would be a big demand for guns that the drug dealers would start bring in guns with the drugs.

They can not stop this, guns will be available on the black market.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

A large number of gun owners, those programmed by years of regulation and rule would turn their guns in.
    Don’t believe it, its happened before.

A great Grandfather turned in a Colt SAA to the Chicago Police when they implemented the ban.
    (Didn’t say he was the brightest)
    But he and many others did just that.

Look at those who turn in guns for gift cards.

It won’t be a roundup, but a slow and methodical end to private possession.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I hope that you are wrong Whirlibird. I do think there will be some. I just hope that there will be the hardcore 2 to 5 million that will not which will be the largest army in the world. Some say that the number is closer to 10 million so I hope so.

We know that there is more then 100 million guns sold in the U. S. to maybe 25 million people so if 10 million start turning in the guns it will look like it is over but it is not.

Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

I don’t think it will get that far, I use to, I felt that it would be slow and constant law making and regulation. The push back is here now, while it’s true that they keep advancing their agendas. People are resisting in a way not seen in years, all over the world not just here in the U.S. The internet has become a connector of the dots. Take me for example, five years ago I thought all computers were good for was boat anchors. If you can wake me up anyone can be educated. The point I’m attempting to make here is the government tries to heard us like cattle, and they have been at it a while, but more and more people are breaking the ranks. Thus they make more laws and more of us break away, Were about two **** on a dog from knocking the whole damn fence down! I think they’re getting scared, thats why the new laws.

Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

Correct Freedom, They will never stop that what the people want. So long as a profit is to be made you can buy anything, that hasn’t changed much since prohibition. Actually, that sounds like a business plan for SHTF.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I coined a phrase…

“People will buy what they want. If they cannot buy it legally, they will buy it illegally. If they cannot buy it illegally, then they will make it themselves.”

Hillbilly, there’s way more than 100 million firearms in the US. I don’t have an accurate number – nobody does – but 100 million seems a bit low. And anyone with even rudimentary machine shop skills can make a serviceable firearm if they had to. It need not be pretty or refined to work and be effective.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The figures I see the most for firearms in the US is 300,000,000 guns and 100,000,000 gun owners.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, if that figure is correct or even close 100 million gun owners would mean maybe 15 to 20 million would be hardcore and would not give up there guns. That’s a big army. It is also why the stores are low on ammo too!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, I think you are probably right give or take a percentage or 2. I think they are trying to discourage gunowners from this thinking by labeling falsely groups that hold constitutional principles. To that effect they are conditioning the masses so when shtf the arrests will seem justified.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.