Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

One of the fav tricks the gangs of prince george like to pull with us rurals. is meat balling our dogs with poison.

I cannot begin to describe what i would like to do, to said filth, if it ever happens to us. But it has happened to our neighbors more than once, and is usually a pre curser to theft, and burglary.

Just a quick fyi. Always pay attention to what your dog has its nose into on a walk, chances are if someone is plotting to steal your atv off your lawn, they know you like to walk your dog at a certain hour/path as well.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Feed you dog in the same bowl. Never out of your hand – do not chuck the food on the ground.
    Here in SA, the poisons commonly used cause a pins and needles sensation in their legs. If you watch your dog, you might see that he is licking his legs. Give him activated charcoal powder immediately to detox and take him to the vet. Being very careful not to touch saliva.

I’ve pulled many horses through with activated charcoal – ate poisonous plants after first rain. Activated charcoal very good to have in medicine cabinet for yourself as well.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

You can make your dog vomit and remove undigested substances by giving them a few table spoons of hydrogen peroxide. Make sure they are outside for this it’s messy.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Another thing you can do , is to ” Sponge ” a dog . You get a sponge , soak it in bacon grease , let it dry out , then toss it to the offending dog . They will eat it , but wont be able to pass the sponge . Im not for animal cruelty , and would rather simply shoot it . But I know people that have done this and it works .

One thing that drives me crazy , are females that live in urban areas , who refuse to buy a gun . Instead they buy some little barking rat , even if they do buy a REAL dog for protection . They are over relying on that pee brained animal to keep them safe . When I talk to these people I try to be as graphic as I can as to why they need both a gun and a dog . I tell them things like this , ” I want to rape you , I hear your rat sized dog barking , I can tell how big the dog is by the voice ……….I know a cat could kick its a$$ , I have a gun , I know I need to act fast , so I kick in the door , shoot your dog , and then come after you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ………What are you going to do !!!!!!?????? Call the cops ? fine . By the time they get close to your house , I have your panties on the ground and a gun to your head …….what are you going to do ! ? ………….but if you had a gun , you could have shot me by now and avoided a life time of mental torment , your dog is not responsible for your safety , you are . ” Some of the time , they actually get it , and go out to buy a firearm , sadly most of them dont , and continue to rely on their dog , I call those people , future victims .

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*lol* tolik “barking rat” lol.

great advice here.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

:) KOS ,
    my sister has an Italian Greyhound ( turdhound ) , when I first came back to AZ from back east , she came over to my house to visit . My tom cat had not been in that house more than 3 days , for some reason my cat took a disliking to the dog , ran right up and started to beat the crap out of it . The dog didnt do anything wrong to provoke my cat . Embarrassed , I tossed the cat into a room and closed the door . Two days later , she went over to my other sisters house to visit , my niece was home for the summer from school , and brought her cat home . THAT cat beat up the dog !!!!………………….something about that dog that cats dont like lol . THe dog is harmless , and no bad habits . To this day , when my sister takes it out for a walk , it will chase rabbits , birds , you name it ……………but it sees a cat , it almost pees itself lol .

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*giggle*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.