Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

In some cases , the question might be moot , as things will happen so fast , you really wont have time to think about it until its all over . Then the real internal drama begins . I would think , that anybody with a strong survival instinct , will do it , then question after the fact , those that do not have much of a survival instinct , will hesitate for too long , and may not survive to think about it later .

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I think I could pull the trigger no problem ….

Well, I11matic1795, congratulations – your second post here in the SHTF Forum! You’re well on your way to earning badges of distinction.

While you’re here, you might want to reconsider your ignoring of the many responses to your maiden post in the Nigel Farage thread. Given that you know how to use such terms as “OP” in an internet forum, any claims of being a “newbie” to this sort of forum would fall on deaf ears. The same would be true of any claim to not having thought to check to see if anyone had responded to your post. Anyone that has picked up the abbreviation “OP” knows how discussion groups work, and that includes getting a “feel” for a group before posting one’s first post. In this case, that would likely have included spotting the “Welcome! Please introduce yourself?” post in the “Introductions & Prepper Profiles.”

But instead, you just show up and take a well aimed “drive by” shot in the Nigel Farage thread. Actually, it occurs to me that that serves as quite an adequate introduction of yourself, come to think of it. You took the shot, kept going, and didn’t even stick around to see if it hit anybody, or give anybody the opportunity to score a hit on you as you headed for the city limits.

If you want to have any credibility in the SHTF Forum going forward, I suspect you’ll need to do some fast typing and apologize for the rudeness of not even bothering to introduce yourself before taking that first drive-by shot in the Nigel Farage thread, followed by scurrying out of town so you didn’t have to deal with it. Do you have the integrity to back up that otherwise wild name-calling claim? If you’re correct and all subsequent respondents were unaware of your evidence, then bring it on. Otherwise, any further responses here by you will certainly fall on two deaf ears at my end. I’ll let others speak for themselves, of course – if they even care to.

For now, the only “badge” you appear to qualify for is, as Tolik seems to have correctly assessed it, “Troll.”

Just my 2¢.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Corvus
    Corvus
    Survivalist
    member4

I was a teenager with my cousins and a friend, all of us were minding our own business outside a movie theater in a small Texas town when some older guys maybe a few years older maybe our same age saw us and decided to start publicly verbally abusing us. We felt vulnerable, we were on foot, while they were in a truck, gave them an advantage, but there were four of us and only two of them, but nearly every one with truck and a rifle rack has access to a weapon which was common as a cowboy hat. We yelled back and shot them the finger, which really pissed them off. They watched us walk back to our home rolling behind us at a distance, and once inside started roaring around the block which we were the only house on that lot. The passenger side passenger had a rifle out, but so did two of us have rifles sticking out the front room windows. Ask if we would have shot them as they stopped or even stood at the gate? Or if they had opened fire, yes we would have returned fire, but I heard the driver yell “F***, they have rifles!” and drove off. Doing a shooting as a teen might be “easier” than a mature man. Might be.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Corvus Corvus.
Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.