Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

MB: Very good point. What’s normal today would have driven our parents and grandparents crazy. A friend sent me a series of old ads that were hysterical viewed from today’s world:

1. Four out of Five Doctors smoke Camels.

2. Blow smoke in her face and she’ll follow you anywhere. (Cig ad)

3. Toddler holding Coke bottle. All good mom’s get them started early.

Just a small sampling of actual ads in magazines. What will our ads look like to our grandkids??

Profile photo of pitty
    pitty
    Survivalist
    member2

Hi,

i am from Austria.
    There are some very good points/posts in this Thread.

I think this is Mass Migration as a Weapon, a Weapon against us.
    We see Videos where help is not accepted from them and so on.
    Instead some threaten us, most of it is not shown in the media. But we know many helpers, police officers etc. who can tell a lot.

Many of the Refugees need help, they are coming from War. But there are only ~25% of them that “really” need help and this People are coming at most as a Family.
    Who is able to pay 10000-15000€ for the Journey to Germany, Austria, Sweden etc. for example from Africa or Afghanistan?
    For sure, mostly it is claimed the strongest is sent and then the others follow after . Hmmm…i don’t believe it.
    No one of us here at my Neighbourhood, no one(!) would leave his Family back. I’d rather Fight and Die than to leave them alone.

Selco knows this best i think, at the 90’s at Balkan most People didn’t had the Bucks to flee from this Sh.t.
    I was at the Border at this Time. The People that arrived from ex-Yugoslavia were mostly in a very bad condition.
    Look at the Pictures now, clean clothes , men shaved, not all of them as i wrote.

Many Islamists are between them, i think we have very big Problems soon.
    Think about it, when the Government can’t pay them anymore or give them Food etc. what will happen?
    I fear also that some of the Islamists make “some dumb” things….and then? (Civil) War? Christians against Muslims?

This whole Situation can not end well in my opinion.

Stay Prepared and Good Luck to all!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of pitty pitty.
    Profile photo of pitty
    pitty
    Survivalist
    member2

Hmmmmm I don’t know what to make of it.
    In this Video there are some religious overtones, i don’t care about them but there are some good Questions and comments and we should think about it….

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Trojan Horse indeed. Following is the very chilling conclusion to a longer instructive article. The article is filled with facts, quotes, references, etc., and is titled (not surprisingly), “Stealth Jihad.”

Ultimately, stealth jihadists seek — by exploiting the West’s respect for minority rights and cultures — to transform pluralistic societies into Islamic states and to gradually sweep away Western notions of legal equality, freedom of conscience, freedom of speech, and more. Giuseppe Bernardini, a Roman Catholic Archbishop in Turkey, notes that Saudi “petro-dollars” have been used “not to create work in the poor North African or Middle Eastern countries, but to build mosques and cultural centers in Christian countries with Islamic immigration.” This “program of expansion and re-conquest,” says Bernardini, was given voice by a Muslim leader who had candidly told him: “Thanks to your democratic laws, we will invade you. Thanks to our religious laws, we will dominate you.”

The stealth jihad plan for the West was enunciated by a top Muslim Brotherhood operative in the United States, Mohamed Akram, who explained that the Brotherhood “must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

Akram’s directive came in a Muslim Brotherhood memorandum from May 22, 1991, entitled “An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America.” In that document, Akram laid out a plan to conquer and Islamize the United States — as a stepping stone toward the larger goal of ultimately establishing “the global Islamic state.”

In America, Akram explained, it would be extremely difficult to promote Islam by means of terror attacks. Thus the Brotherhood’s priority would be to “settle” Islam and the Brotherhood movement in the United States — by way of Islamic organizations posing as civil-rights groups — so that the Muslim faith would be incrementally accepted and “enabled within the souls, minds and the lives of the people of the country.”

Note that the plan above was dated nearly 25 years ago. This has been going on far longer than we had any idea. It was a full decade prior to the 9/11 attack. One other point from the full article give an idea of the financial power behind the movement:

Stealth jihadists seek to transform Western economies by promoting the spread of Islamic banking systems that are consistent with the principles of Sharia, which forbids the payment or acceptance of interest fees for money loans, and prohibits investing in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to Islamic principles. According to a 2008 International Monetary Fund report, Sharia-compliant financial institutions in non-Muslim countries (including the United States) have been proliferating at an annual rate of 10 to 15 percent in recent years. A 2009 report in The Banker estimated that Sharia-compliant assets worldwide had grown by 29 percent over the preceding year, to $822 billion.

The full article can be found here. To the upper right of the article are numerous additional references. This is not recommended reading just before you try to go to bed for the night. Except that it is not Soviet communism, the echo of Nikita Khrushchev can almost be heard: “We will bury you.” And interestingly, he once told a senior U.S. government official that they would bury us NOT with nuclear weapons, but by infiltrating and changing us from within.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The U.S. Has announced its defeat and the collapse in the west with the Iran treaty. The Moslem refugees see it a sign from God. Now is the time to come, take our belongings and rape the women. War has its own logic. There are snakes in the garden and it’s made their invasion much easier. All the women who follow the judas goat Hillary are in for a tough time and the blacks are in a war with the cops. The situation is fubar. Which is why my taxes went up so much this year. The combination of hungry and angry …. Hangry.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

10, 000 syrian refugees.
    Well its going to make it easier to deal with them when we can see the whites of their bloodshot eyes.

Remember their call, ‘aloha snackbar’!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Here.

Video proof of weapons being smuggled into Europe by the dozens of thousands…

10,000 shotguns being smuggled into Greece, plus ammo! In an “aid” container for the “refugees”… via Turkey.

Along with the TWENTY THOUSAND AK’s previously caught by the Greeks – along with a “large” amount of explosives – the Captain of the ship and several crewmen were also Turks. I’m noticing a common thread…

http://www.rt.com/news/greek-seize-ship-kalashnikov-503/

Most of Europe has spent the last 60 to 70 years disarming their populations. 30,000 armed Haji’s would wreak havoc in any major European city or nation… two armed guys can pin down multiples of thousands of police and military, just by doing a hit-and-run on any establishment… look what happened when those two idiots set off that Wile E. Coyote pressure cooker at the Boston Marathon? Locked the city down, mobilized tens of thousands… and that was just searching for ONE GUY with no skills…

Now multiply that by 30,000, spread across the continent… skilled operators – and I talked to an old bomb jockey friend of mine who had gone through BUDS – we agree that just looking at the “refugees”, you can tell who’s a professional and who isn’t. They stand a certain way, look a certain way…. like being able to tell which guy is a plainclothes cop in a store full of people… once you know what to look for, they jump out at you.

Those “refugees” are playing the IDIOTS in charge of the EU like a violin… and yes, they are IDIOTS. Worse than the idiots we have here in the US…

And even though the Greeks got these two, how many did they miss?

There will be blood… and those in charge of the EU will hopefully be held to account for it – Merkel especially…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The so called refugee crisis seems to be part of a positioning for WWIII. Whether the jihadis think they can take Europe or whether they are just useful idiots for Russia or China preparing for war remains to be seen, but the predominance of young healthy men amongst the refugee ranks speaks volumes. It is not much different than the recent crisis of unaccompanied Central American and Mexican “minors” coming into the US that were also predominantly young men. In both cases most of the photos in the major media however have been of little kids with their mothers.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would seem that Europe has realized their mistake, probably to late.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The amusing thing, the number of converts from muslim to Christian recently in Europe. Thousands have converted.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m not sure Germany has realized their mistake so much as the logistics have gotten out of control.

Whirli, I wonder if those conversions are real or just a way of getting more preferential treatment. I hope it is real but if so, it would seem those converts are taking a big risk. Islam does not look favorably upon those who convert.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Same here…

Apostates are pretty much kill on sight in the Muslim world… sort of like the Mob – once you’re in, there’s no way out. Except death.

I don’t think they’re “converts” – just more Al-Taqiyya nonsense. Bald-faced lying in order to advance greater Islam. If that means playing a fake Christian in order to get in, then that’s what that means…

You think a bunch of Haji’s who have no problem mowing down men, women and children because we’re “Infidels” have any problem play-acting at being a “Christian”? They’ll be model “Christians”… right up to the minute they aren’t anymore…

Merkel is a moron… so are her underlings and henchmen… parroting the party line about how great it is to have millions of Muslims swarming Germany…. just got done watching yet another video of riots in Germany over this nonsense… All they have to do is look at France. Unless they’re not reporting it on purpose, those wonderful Muslims have a habit of burning bits of Paris to the ground when they get mad… and they’re letting even worse into the EU as we speak…

Way to go, dumbasses… I’d have to lose 50 IQ points just to understand these idiots…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

MB: Very good point. What’s normal today would have driven our parents and grandparents crazy. A friend sent me a series of old ads that were hysterical viewed from today’s world:

1. Four out of Five Doctors smoke Camels.

2. Blow smoke in her face and she’ll follow you anywhere. (Cig ad)

3. Toddler holding Coke bottle. All good mom’s get them started early.

Just a small sampling of actual ads in magazines. What will our ads look like to our grandkids??

Roadracer, some of us are those parents and grandparents – and we now live in a world that we don’t recognize. It’s not our grand kids looking back at us that concerns us, it’s looking forward at what they’ll have to face that truly scares us. Some of us remember those ads very well. And some of us remember when Ricky and Lucy, Ozzie and Harriet, and other TV married couples slept in twin beds, and IF they ever had pajamas on (usually with robes over them), they were flannel and went all the way to the floor. Frankly, nobody ever talked about it, let alone mocked it. Pregnant girls disappeared from school for a year, being gay was not celebrated as if it represented a majority in society and was to be “tried out” as an “alternative” by everyone. Almost nobody (still in school) back then knew anyone that used drugs (until the very late 60s and 70s when marijuana became a bit more common). Getting drunk was laughed at, but still considered somewhat abnormal for school-age kids back then. In 1972, George Carlin made big money (and got a lot of laughs) with his “Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television” routine. The words? Routine today: s___, pi$$, f___, cun_, c___sucker, motherf_____, and **** (fortunately, a very few sites still won’t post at least some of those). Not keeping them as a part of my own vocabulary, and out of respect for anyone else that still appreciates civility, I voluntarily masked them (I don’t know what – if any – limits there are here, and don’t have a need to find out). And back then Don Rickles had everyone laughing uncontrollably with his humor about EVERY religion and ethnic group that he could possibly make up a joke about (he’s Jewish, and that made no difference). Back then we could have fun without being “offended” in order to have an excuse to attack somebody else. An “R” rated movie might have a few 4-letter words in it, and show a woman’s breasts for a few moments, and full frontal nudity was triple-X rated (yes, there really was such a rating back then – if memory is accurate, I think “Deep Throat” was the first one to go public and “earn” it).

Was all that good and healthy? Some, yes. Some, no. But the point is, there are no limits at all on anything anymore – except against those calling for limits. Morals? Based on what? God? The only “protected” God is Allah. The fact that that’s just another name for the (originally) same God as the Judaeo-Christian God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, with common roots in the Old Testament, is unknown to far too many people on the Judaeo-Christian side, and of no importance to too many of those on the Muslim side. We don’t “talk” about differences and seek understanding, thanks to modern TV “news” channels, which are perhaps 5% news, and 95% editorial bickering (not counting at least 1/3 advertising – and it IS all about money). The most highly rated shows on TV involve “news” people and their guests shouting at and over each other, with nothing ever being explored in a reasonable, educational, and respectful manner. That would be too boring – and would not sell advertising.

Frankly, having watched the transition in advertising and what is most highly rated on TV over the years, I can’t even imagine what our kids and grand kids will think of “our” advertising. And honestly, I seriously wonder if they’ll be in a position to where society has continued to the point that they’ll still have the modern conveniences we’ve got, in order to have and watch advertising. A few well-placed EMP devices by Iran or North Korea, a few giant frozen viruses just dug up out of the permafrost that are being “reactivated,” some genetically modified human embryos that are allowed to grow to birth and beyond, and who knows? If we were shocked yet laughed at George Carlin 40 years ago, yet now live the lifestyles laughed about back then, how can we hope to progress? If the ethic of maintaining a superior military that assured we would not be attacked (but not used to run the rest of the world) is now gone, and our top generals have been neutered and replaced by “perfumed princes,” what’s left to defend us from without, even while we’re rotting from within?

Heaven help our kids and grand kids – because we as a society certainly aren’t. If my wife and I hear of an incoming nuke, we’re racing toward ground zero, hoping to get there before it does.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The only thing I can say is that we dont need or want them here .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.