Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

ronym: If I may ask, where are you from? I’m guessing India. Am I correct?

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Freedom

Good points, but I do sleep better in the rural area, because the pagans are more spread out ;)
    But I do agree with your thesis…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, My only point was that there are good people and bad everywhere you live. God loves all that believe in him. Also brother you are sleeping to much, no more then 8 hours if not you turn into a vegetable!

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

LOL, I sleep 6-7 hours tops…
    up before 4 AM every week day.

I know what you mean, Brother FREE!
    Good and Bad everywhere. Less of everyone out here is my point.
    I think you will do fine with the right friends, in the city.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes undeRGRond the city will be fun! Shoot first ask later. Oh and what friends are you talking about? Family only brother. I can’t trust many here. Well I have to go and buy more ammo! Next project is to buy more copper wire to electrify around the house when the SHTF. BBQ everything.

I am in a good mood today.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

yup … in city we will have a lot of fun
    until… the final strike ( nuke )
    there be a little bit fun
    actually nobody will feel fun anymore
    whether it is Russia, China, America, Europe or Middle East
    all toast because of desperation
    the hate will gone… replaced by deep sadness
    there are no winner… everybody are suffering
    John Titor said, Nuclear war are good
    because it will wake up a lot of people
    ( sheeple already toast because of their ignorance )
    people will close together, cooperate to rebuild
    cleaning environment which is full of poison and radiation
    no more war for profit
    no more war because of Religious belief or because of race
    there will be peace
    because of no more opressor
    or gov lies and setting false flag to control its citizen

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“John Titor said, Nuclear war are good because it will wake up a lot of people ( sheeple already toast because of their ignorance ) people will close together, cooperate to rebuild cleaning environment which is full of poison and radiation . no more war for profit no more war because of Religious belief or because of race there will be peace because of no more opressor or gov lies and setting false flag to control its citizen” Ronym

I don’t believe this is the way things will workout after a few nukes. I doubt anyone will be holding hands and singing about the cleansing of the world.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree with 74 on this. Russia, China or the U. S do not want a nuclear war. That is not how I believe what will happen. The war will be a grid down, EMP attack but not a nuclear attack which would mean the riches of that country can’t be used or taken be the attacker. Everyone wants something. China want oil and water which the U. S. has, Russia has oil too so do the attacker wants to radiate all of the riches, NO! They want to take the riches. So EMP is a good one for them.

Also a bio virus maybe in the works too, kill 90% or more and keep the riches for the future.They become the one world order.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

actually the elite or riches are desperate enough
    because thousand of way are not satisfied ( have poor result )
    to erase billion people from the face of the earth
    so nuke are the best and last option they have
    city have no resources at all
    resorces in the city are “imported” from rural or nowhere area
    99% resources are in the sea, rural remote area
    or even in nowhere place and never in the city
    or can we say modern civilization never ever make big city in rich resource area
    either because of dangerous operation
    or to avoid mass protest ( environtment issues )
    take an example oil rig
    99% oil rig are in few hundred miles from city or even in the offshore ( sea )
    why they do that ?
    because of mining operation are risky and dangerous place
    so avoid any disaster are a must
    so human cannot make any mining operational in big city
    ( or build in around mining a big city )
    nuclear power plant, gold mining, copper mining, steel smelter, railroad factory, cement factory, etc
    you see… 99% resources and big resorces company are not in the city
    so if nuclear blast all city in the earth
    oil rig still there
    big steel company still there
    gold, copper, alumunium, iron mining still there untouch by nuke
    even now they have gold vault and data center in “nowhere” place
    yup contigency plan
    ever heard riches ( big riches ) always avoid city as their main home ?
    build big castle in remote or nowhere place ?
    surrounded by fortified brick wall
    24 hour guarded by lot of securities
    either because of avoiding “sheeple” reach ( security reason )
    or because of they are not want to somebody knew what they are doing
    even if they have office in the city
    they are never 24 hour in the city
    they just “visit” city just once a month or even in year a long
    why they have to visit city if they have CEO, director, manager, supervisor and full of staff are doing job for the rich ?
    in the city they build “shortcut” to get out from city
    equipped by maglev type mini train or shuttle
    ( if any nuclear strike will hit city they just flee )
    ever heard about JFK giant bunker ?
    do you ever see helipad in the roof of each big building ?
    why they build that ?
    yup… fast transportation for the “elite”

Profile photo of claymor
    claymor
    Survivalist
    member2

Given the number of corrupt cops already patroling the streets, I’m sure there will be roving gangs of them out to take what they can and gain control over people and entire neighborhoods.

In a post SHTF world we must be prepared for this. The first step in doing so is understanding that their position of authority ended with the structure collapse. When TSHTF, I’m not going to open my door to somone just because they’re wearing a uniform, Marauders can be wearing anything and come in the name of whoever they want. At that point, the playing field will be leveled.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, Nuclear will not happen in a Russia or China against the U. S., NEVER! The only nuclear maybe a dirty bomb in a city that is it. They may use a nuclear bomb as an EMP. Nuclear will not work for the other side. We will use our nuclear weapons on them too and that would be the end of the elites too, even if they were to go underground they would have to live underground for ever, not there plan.

Bio virus yes because the elites may have the vaccine or an EMP, these two ways are the best for the elites. The elites want all the riches(gold, silver, oil, gas, land, properties). Radiation would kill all the riches and that is what they want. Also the elites what control of the people for cheap labor, they are not interested in killing eveyone because they still need cheap labor. But control of the people is great for them and owning all the riches of the Earth.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I think Ronym is aware of, and others are forgetting the
    Neutron Bomb
    Which kills people and leaves buildings and structures intact, for the most part.
    Minimal Blast Radius, and maximum radiation yield. It’s been around for several years… O.0

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Poison , the forgotten art . In the ancient world , poisoning was so wide spread , that a Roman book of laws listed murder and poisoning as two different things . Bad guys also have to eat and drink everyday ……….or simply people you have a problem with . May not be a bad idea to get familiar with lethal substances , how to make them and how to deliver them , and have a few ” doses ” hidden away for little Hitler , macho pete , or jackass jerry . Preparing a “special ” bottle of booze to be ‘ found ‘ and passed around , might be entertaining . Just Sayin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond it will still with time radiate the under ground water and by the time they do one we will hit them hard. Also in no way would that end the U. S. ronym is talking about a total nuclear hit to the U. S. which will not happen since we will do the same back to them. That would be the end of man.

A one city maybe but we will hit back. I still do not see that as a great hit. An EMP or a large Bio attack yes. Harder to track down who did it.

Profile photo of Inshala
    Inshala
    Veteran
    member4

Hello group! I’m sorry I’m late for the party, but I literally just found out about this blog YESTERDAY from a friend who is a fan and contributor. This forum was the first one I read in its entirety and my first post! Anyway…

It seems to me that most people in this forum are contemplating a hypothetical LE/military response to a SHTF situation and neglecting an actual situation that happened less than ten years ago: Katrina.

When Katrina struck New Orleans, LA we witnessed (via television and internet for most of us) a collapse of society in a snapshot. Yes, it was only a city, but what happened offered us both real world insight of what to expect and a real world application of what to do/not do. If you recall, The New Orleans police abandoned their posts for various reasons. Most NOPD went home to protect their families, but I’m sure that a lot of us remember the infuriating video of the two female officers who casually went shoe “shopping” at Wal-Mart with mass looting taking place all around them. The reporter attempting to interview them seemed both amazed and disgusted by their nonchalant answers. If you happened to miss that news brief, google it. You will not be disappointed…or maybe you will for different reasons. When local LE failed, they brought in departments from all over the country to include National Guard and Active Component military. Even with these resources acting as force multipliers, there were still ground skirmishes from local skells that had banded together in the form of outlaw gangs. These agencies were the GOOD GUYS and the gangs were the BAD GUYS, no doubt. The only questionable LE was the NOPD. Most of whom tried to get their jobs back after order was established.

So, for an honest and real world example, I recommend researching the LE/military response to New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. I will even revisit this incident to be better informed and prepared.

Thank you for hearing me out and I look forward to participating in the near future.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die historic on the Fury Road."

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.