Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    I don’t see our government attacking the population because of some ideological driven purpose. I think it’t posible in a national emergency that authorities will confiscate anything and everything deemed a benefit to the public. All of the resources we commonly discuss are cataloged with plans to secure them for local, state & federal use. What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine, thank you very much for the donations.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I do not think the government cares to feed the cities at all, this is called population reduction period. They will only try to keep people from leaving the cities. The cities will be the camps were they will let everyone die or kill each other.

Rural areas are what the government knows the preppers are all at and they know that they are very well armed and have stored food. These preppers are the danger of the government takeover and they know this. They also know that the local government are with the people so they will fight this with everything they have.

The cities are easy, all they need to do is make sure they all stay inside the cities.

I am posting a new post called “Jade Helm Early? – NY Guard Training Civilian Imprisonment” Read it.

Profile photo of speakingtruth2you
    speakingtruth2you
    Survivalist
    member2

Thanks and look forward to reading it.

speakingtruth2you

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

life straw is better than nothing problem is the 1000 l is only in non sediment water and there is no way to clean it. carrying berkey filters is a better long term solution but more costly about $100 for two black filters which you can clean…. i have drank dirty water that has been filtered by them with no ill effects. they also have a sports bottle sized filter which i moved to work in a ss water container instead of plastic sports container. you can take filter out ans “wash ” it.

Profile photo of speakingtruth2you
    speakingtruth2you
    Survivalist
    member2

I use Berkey Filters in all forms and can attest to them working to high standards.
    The nitrates in our area are super high as well as other chemicals and Berkey filters out 99.9% of contaminates.

speakingtruth2you

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I have a couple of these , they work pretty darn good for water on the go ……they are pump action filter , and can filter a lot of water before the filter needs to be changed . One set of tubing is for a person to drink from , the other is for filling a container .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.