Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I view it differently , I did not grow up in the Fear generation . My take is simply this : look at it as Sh*t Happens , NO MORE THAN THAT . The reasoning is this , if you FEAR your enemy , you are already defeated , on the other hand , if you get ANGRY with your enemy , and hate him , you have and will win . For the US , WW2 is the best example , when Pearl Harbor was attacked , we didnt get scared , we got ANGRY !!!!! we then hated the enemy , and used that energy to destroy him . When 9/11 happened , we got scared , and we have been loosing ever sense . Under no circumstances do you allow the enemy to undermine your liberty and freedoms in the guise of ” protection ” from your government , your enemy wins every time you do . So long story short , you get hit , dust yourself off and keep going like nothing happened . Dont give them the power , and retaliate when the opportunity presents itself , WITHOUT MERCY .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Around 3 million people march to honor victims of Paris attack http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/11/are-charlie-thousands-to-march-to-honor-victims-paris-attack/

I think the French are starting to get to not be afraid of the enemy and are starting to go to the streets to show them, 3 million is a lot. I believe this is the start of something bigger coming.

Profile photo of Eagle223usa
    Eagle223usa
    Survivalist
    member2

Selco,
    I personally think this is the best column you have written. Well stated. As for America, we are not at war. We never really have been. We (The Gov’t) will not even identify the enemy, we (The Gov’t) are not willing to engage the enemy. War has a strategy and a purpose, our “leaders” have neither. Most Americans believe the commander and chief is, at least a muslim sympathizer. At worst, complicit in the worst crime that is being committed against civilization and humanity. As I type this OANN is showing these highly evolved people beheading a woman in a parking lot in Saudi Arabia. This is the action of savages, not humans. Its late and I have had too much to drink and have nothing more to type. Thanks Selco for the voice of reason, it is refreshing.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

my opinion is religion is a sham. It cheats people by making them fight for nothing but illusions. Muslims are just the worse ones at the moment. They’ll fight until someone finds a dna switch to turn the God channel off.

One little needle prick…. atheists for the rest of their lives. lol

New wars and new ways to fight them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen more like the for last 1400 years, not “at the moment”

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Aloha Snackbar…. for 10,000 years people used sticks stones swords and explosives. The moment nukes were invented everything changed forever. 74 – 15 minute warning. islamic wantabee – 2 sec warning. Time is relativity.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Tolik, you are right on target my friend. As proof, I recall my father telling me that on December 7 of 41 when the news got out about Pearl Harbor, all of the neighbors on their street were out of their house fully armed and ready to fight the japs. On 9/11, far too many Americans did nothing more than stare at their TV in fear and disbelief.

The Communists, liberals, and America haters have done an effective job at emasculating America’s males, or at least a large portion of them. Those of us that are left who are ready and willing to fight will at some point be called upon to fight the muslimes on American soil. I pray it happens in my time rather than my children’s as I want them to live in peace and freedom.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The Communists, liberals, and America haters have done an effective job at emasculating America’s males, or at least a large portion of them.” – Ghost Prime

Even with the intensive effort of the last 50 years there are enough of us to overcome them. I would point to a resent Gallop poll shows 68% of households believe owning a gun will protect them at home. These are untainted Americans ready to protect themselves from all dangers. The media is always pretending large numbers agree with them when in fact they are lying at every opportunity.
    Edit: The Gallop poll number is 63%

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, And they 68% maybe even larger since many people do not tell a poll everything. How many would not say they own a gun on a phone call that is a poll survey? Not many.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.