Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Thanks for the insights 74.

“Qiamat the Shiite prophecy that Iran will lead an End Times war against Islam’s enemies. At that time, the Mahdi will “reappear” and defeat the infidel”.

Well good luck with that.

This seems to be the launch of wider terror campaign against the west. It makes sense to start this in France as France is full of muslims that make up about 10% of their population.

Today also some government websites were hacked and their websites replaced with ISIS flags.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1763700/websites-of-towns-near-paris-hacked-replaced-with-isis-flag/

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Selco
    Thanks for clarifying. I agree with you whole heartedly.

Mal,
    Where one is from is not the problem. It is the values that get forced down our throats and called diversity. America is not Europe. We left there because of the laws and values that were being enforced. Have they changed? In some areas. Individualism is indeed what founded this country but they all had one thing in common. They wanted to build America, the best place on earth. We are different than other countries. If you come to this country because of what it has to offer then suport its values and keep building it so others can do the same. If you don’t like how we believe (values not necessarily religion) then go somewhere with the same beliefs you have. If “The West” is so dependant on America making it then do what they must to support us. Don’t try to make us something different. What we have been has up to this point helped countries the world over. We are not perfect and have made mistakes but overall the world would not be what it is today without America being what it is. Sorry to go on a rant but I am sick and tired of being called a racist because I am proud to be an American who believes in the God given rights declared in our founding document the Constitution.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I wouldn’t take to many fighters to create real havoc in any city. Not many places are ready to deal with a group of well armed men with RPG’s and MG’s.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Accused cop killers take hostages in Paris, as police pin Islamist massacre suspects north of city

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/09/paris-terror-attack-suspects-reportedly-steal-car-take-hostage-in-northeast/

Look at what two terrorist are now doing, just two!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, Sorry but this is all about religion and that religion is the Muslim religion. They always tell everyone before killing them. The terrorist did the killing because a weekly satirical magazine that had angered Muslim radicals by repeatedly publishing images of Prophet Muhammed.

You can’t have it more clear than that.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I find fault with the idea that Europeans are culturally similar and therefore unified. In the not very distant past Europe was at war, and almost always were among themselves. The US was successful as a multicultural entity until 1860 when we showed our true colors. Since then it’s been the rule of law; don’ t get uppity or else. Basically the problem is humans are violent territorial animals, regardless of how philosophical some people want to be about civility and peace.

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Sorry to go on a rant but I am sick and tired of being called a racist because I am proud to be an American who believes in the God given rights declared in our founding document the Constitution. – matt

Eh? Who did that? Unless you mean folks outside of this forum… By the way, when someone hurls a Word of Power at me like “raaayciss!”, my usual response is “Yeah? So?”, if it’s true or not.

Then I sit back and watch their head explode because they have nothing else… the whole point is them using your conscience against you as a weakness. See, if they throw “RAYCISS!” at you, they’re betting on social shaming – or the thought of it – making you back down.

But, it’s all they have! If you don’t care about that, you take their only weapon away from them. What else do they have? Nuthin’… they just go into meltdown mode, which is truly a sight to see. :)

If “The West” is so dependant on America making it then do what they must to support us.
    It’s a symbiotic relationship. We must support each other. Now, more than ever.

Don’t try to make us something different.

Europeans are not the ones trying to effect change here in the US. Our own Cultural Marxists, etc, are already doing that. They think that by taking completely dissimilar people from all over the world and dumping them together, that somehow Nirvana will be achieved…. it won’t. The only thing that will lead to is war. But, if you speak out about it, you’re called a “RAAAYCISS!!”… to which you reply “Yeah? So?” and then continue your opposition…

And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, 74… I see you over there…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Well I find fault with the idea that Europeans are culturally similar and therefore unified. – 74

Well, that’s good. Because they’re not and I didn’t say that.

What I said, was that historically, if you saw someone, it was usually a white guy, from either eastern or western Europe and probably a Christian of some flavor. Everything else is details. His culture might be different – probably is different – but it’s close enough to work with. He will assimilate just dandy.

And they’re not even close to ‘unified’.. I am saying that we need to recognize that we are a part of a larger european brotherhood… up until very recently, 95% of our population was of European extraction. That makes us a part of Europe, whether we like it or not, whether we agree with it or not… facts do not cease to exist because they’re not popular.

The US was successful as a multicultural entity until 1860 when we showed our true colors.

I could spend several posts tearing this apart – because I don’t agree with it, plus it’s dead wrong – but that would derail the conversation. Another day, perhaps.

Since then it’s been the rule of law; don’ t get uppity or else.

Again, dead wrong and I disagree. But, another day…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Mal
    I apologize if my comment came off as saying you called me a racist. You did not. Sometimes my fingers are much slower than my mind and i run a few thoughts into one sentence. Sorry about that.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

c, on your “I believe that the whole human family are all just long lost relatives” Well that sounds like we are all brothers and sisters, that is what God says we are.

But God gave us the freedom to believe and do what we want even if it is right or wrong, We all will be judged by what we do here.

Matt76 on your, “Sorry to go on a rant but I am sick and tired of being called a racist because I am proud to be an American who believes in the God given rights declared in our founding document the Constitution.”

Well that has been happening to all of us a lot lately. Not so much here but everywhere else there are many in the left that do not believe in God, the Constitution, or about being an American. So be proud of it and stand up to it. They are trying to intimidate us to stop talking about it.

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

Selco is right, you can build a great nation that is multicultural. In America, you have Native Americans, English, French, Scots, Poles, etc. At the core, we are all Americans, yet remember our roots. We don’t force our neighbor to act/believe/conform on our whims.

What the MSM and Progressives are promoting is balkanization. This is where you pit one culture against the other, and the country shatters. Look at our nation today. Black vs white, Latino vs black, straight vs gay, Muslim against Christian. You keep the individual groups pitted against each other while you rob them all blind and crush freedom.

The problem with Islam is you have basically two choices: convert or die. The Progressives haven’t realized once the crap busts loose here, they are at the top of the list. They will be the first to meet the executioner. They should have gotten a clue when Imanutjob from Iran was doing that Q&A a couple of years ago, and one student quipped about gays being in Iran. Nutjob didn’t bat an eyelash when he asked, “Where are they?” Most of the students in that room would be dead under Islam San Fransisco would be razed to the ground under Islam, right along with several other major cities. Conversion would not be an option for them.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Polarization/fragmentation is definitely a “divide and conquer” ploy. Remember the prophecy in the book of Daniel, about the great kingdom symbolized by the statue: Head of gold, shoulders of silver, down to the feet of mixed lumps of iron and clay–there side by side but not one–which were shattered and the whole thing collapsed. I believe that’s where we are…

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

There have many terrorist attacks for years and years at this point, but I think what happened in Paris has caused many to wake up to the Islamic threat to our very way of life. I am left wondering if this is because the reason for the attack was something as benign as a satirical publication that Muslims found offensive. Instead of choosing to register their protest by just not buying the magazine they chose an utterly barbaric act instead. I’m thinking it may have caused many to realize that it is our very way of life that Islam is at war with, and that nothing we do can appease them, let alone assimilate them. I am seeing this awakening in multiple places, but regretfully not at the very top of Western political hierarchy. Hopefully they will read public sentiment and change their tune.

I will join the chorus here against multi-culturism. I fine with people coming to the US (or Europe) from anywhere so long as they adopt our culture and become one of us. If that';s not their intent, then don’t come.

I realize it is impossible to evict citizens, but I don’t see any reason why we can start expelling all non-citizen Muslims, and not allowing any further Muslim immigration. To do otherwise only serves to make a bad problem even worse.

I agree with Malgus that the US/Canada needs to support Europe. It is the land of our forebears and we do share a common culture. The differences some might point to are superficial.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Speaking of thinking clearly, here is the best synopsis of islimic history I have ever seen.

Well worth the time to watch and to spread around, for it exposes the truth about islime using historical facts.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.